• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Longwood Lancers, 7 pm Friday November 27 - ACCN

I watch a good amount of NBA basketball and I can't think of any players with a release as insanely quick as Antonio's.

Antonio - we can keep him. Can't remember the last time we brought in a guy that was supposed to be able to light it up from the outside then actually does.

Good god, his release is stupid quick.

On Christmas morning, would you be more disappointed if you opened up a kickerball or a tac shaver this year?

Dude the kickerball looks pretty fun. And I never even played soccer.

Dubose just did FOR Wake what he did TO Wake last year.

On Christmas morning, would you be more disappointed if you opened up a kickerball or a tac shaver this year?

Tac shaver, but only because I’ve had to put up with the ads all football season as well.

Oh, and I can’t stand Nick Bolton’s faux military persona.

Dude the kickerball looks pretty fun. And I never even played soccer.

Then the kickerball is for you. Get a ball that helps you kick a soccer ball like people who are good at playing soccer.

I think Neath is a better all-around player than Williamson, and would prefer to see him starting.

Really hope Mucius and Massoud find their offensive game soon.

Back