• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kendall Hinton NFL Appreciation Thread

To be fair to Hinton he led the team to the same amount of points against the Saints as Tom Brady

What a crazy situation. Not suprised he handled it as well as anyone could, was so impressed with the end of his career at Wake. Hope he gets a legit shot at WR.

He will be a trivia question for a long time!

Hinton's post-game interview.

NFLShop.com with Hinton Nike game jerseys for $99.99.

If you need a holiday gift idea for a hardcore Deac fan.

NFLShop.com with Hinton Nike game jerseys for $99.99.

If you need a holiday gift idea for a hardcore Deac fan.

I was wondering if those would be available. Not just for Deac fans, but for hardcore Bronco fans who appreciate a novelty item like that.

Enjoyed that article. Except I think normal guy likelihood of hitting a major league pitcher is about equal to normal guy likelihood of running a 10.0 100 meters. That is, not gonna happen. If Kendall would have had a whole week he probably would have been a little more successful, but he isn't a normal guy.

Agree.
Interesting that a British paper would be writing an article like this. However, the Brits love ‘American Football’ so maybe not so surprising.

HOF Kendall Hinton. I like it.

Could Bates be first-team all-pro?

I would happily sacrifice a pig to have Jesse Bates in the Dallas secondary.

Bates’ rookie deal is up next season. The Bengals should give him a nice extension in the off-season.

Bates’ rookie deal is up next season. The Bengals should give him a nice extension in the off-season.

Bates has been a very good consistent player on a horrible Bengals team. However the Bengals ownership is stingy with extensions. So while they should retain him, they may dumpster dive.

Bates has been a very good consistent player on a horrible Bengals team. However the Bengals ownership is stingy with extensions. So while they should retain him, they may dumpster dive.

They don't like to extend top, young talent? No wonder they always suck.

Kendall Hinton got a 24th birthday shoutout on PTI today. Amazing how his story still has legs.

Back