• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kendall Hinton NFL Appreciation Thread

Kind of odd that it has been so long since WF has had QB start a game in the NFL; Norm Sneed last started an NFL game in 1975. With the exception of GT, looks like the longest drought of any team in the conference by far:

UNC: Trubisky
State: Wilson
Duke: Jones
UVA: Schaub
VT: Taylor
Clemson: Watson
FSU: Winston
Miami: Ken Dorsey (it has been a long time for a program with a good QB history)
Pitt: Peterman (not sure that should count)
BC: Ryan
Cuse: McNab (Ryan Nassib was drafted and played but never started)
L'ville: Jackson
ND: Quinn

Might have something to do with being the worst football team in the conference since 1975.

Anyone come up with a way to watch this?

Pretty LOWF, considering Wake won the conference championship in that time span.

Your point being what ? We've had some good years, even great, surrounded by a whole lot of mediocre to awful years. If we had an NFL caliber starting quarterback, we might not have been quite so bad.

Also, winning the ACC champtionship doesn't guarantee a starting NFL job (obviously).

would be even more nuts if wolford can get into the game somehow today.

If he'd just landed with the 49ers rather than the Rams.

Will be pulling so hard for Hinton today. Obviously fortuitous that he'd signed onto the practice squad.

Serious programming question: why does Fox deem it better to show "PBA Bowling All-Star Clash" at 4:30 in some parts of the country rather than an NFL game? I'm sure it's just something I don't get about programming, money, rights, etc. But I recall a time when there was always a 4pm game on both CBS & Fox, correct?

Serious programming question: why does Fox deem it better to show "PBA Bowling All-Star Clash" at 4:30 in some parts of the country rather than an NFL game? I'm sure it's just something I don't get about programming, money, rights, etc. But I recall a time when there was always a 4pm game on both CBS & Fox, correct?

No. Both networks alternate having the doubleheader. CBS has national games at 1 and 4. Fox has games at 1 or 4 depending on your market. If you’re in Denver or New Orleans, you don’t get a Fox game at 1. You get that game at 4.

NC State has had three QBs since Russell Wilson who have also started NFL games (Mike Glennon, Jacoby Brissett, Ryan Finley). Crazy.

Even crazier when you consider how much those guys sucked as QBs.

No. Both networks alternate having the doubleheader. CBS has national games at 1 and 4. Fox has games at 1 or 4 depending on your market. If you’re in Denver or New Orleans, you don’t get a Fox game at 1. You get that game at 4.

How about streaming Fox Sports on VPN?

Kendall Hinton to start at QB for the Broncos - Sunday at 4:05 on FOX

I think you may also be able to do a trial of Fubo.tv?

Of course the one time I am excited to see the Saints play (they are always on in WS), and they are not. Boooooo.

Yes. Back in pre cable days

Back