• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kendall Hinton NFL Appreciation Thread

One of the craziest parts of this story is that the Broncos originally wanted to play their OC Rob Calabrese at QB.

His career at UCF was somewhat similar to Hinton. He played sporadically at QB for 3 years and played WR as a senior. He wasn’t nearly as productive as Hinton though.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/rob-calabrese-1.html

I heard Clawson interviewed on ESPN radio. He discussed extensively Hinton's strengths (athletic ability, good runner, good deep ball, doesn't get nervous) and suggested watching the 2017 Clemson game to see how he can perform when advised 48 hours earlier he was starting at QB. Clawson was impressive, IMO. Of course, he was playing QB then (Wolford starter was injured), was more familiar with the offense, and was in college v. NFL. Hopefully he does well, but I expect a very conservative approach.

Someone who watches the NFL but doesn't follow college football would think State has a good football program because they keep getting QBs drafted.

Crazy that we haven't had a wake alarm start an NFL game since 1976 at quarterback and there's a good chance that we'll have two separate players do it this year

Last edited:
So probably not be able stream the game if I live in NC?

nobody here should ever visit websites like sportsurge or footybite

you (of course) should do the right thing and pay the nfl 99 dollars to watch replays of games

Someone who watches the NFL but doesn't follow college football would think State has a good football program because they keep getting QBs drafted.

For a wake fan it’s hilarious how many state guys play on Sundays and state has been what they have been.

Broncos start with Phillip Lindsay in the wildcat.

Hinton on a rollout on 3rd and 3 and throws it away. Cam Jordan welcomed him to NFL.

Panicked a little and should have gotten picked but didn't. Would love to see him get a chance to run.

Back