• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kendall Hinton NFL Appreciation Thread

Well he did scramble for 5 yards. It looks like they're going wildcat on 1st and 2nd down with Lindsey and Freeman and bringing in Hinton on 3rd down. Weird to see Hinton only playing in passing situations.

Good little run. He's mainly getting 3rd downs after the direct snap up the middle to the other guy fails twice.

Taysom Hill still has 0 passing yards, too.

first first down comes off a penalty with a minute left in the first

It's hilarious how much the rest of the Saints offense hates Taysom Hill.

So I guess the real question is not whether Kendall will be the first Wake QB to play in a game since Elkins, but whether he will be the first to complete a pass in the NFL since Elkins.

For those of us not getting to see the game, how bad are Hinton's passes?

i'm no o coordinator but maybe like a slant or two would be good

Probably playing close man but not sure why there are not shorter throws / screens.

It’s almost like playing qb in the NFL when you haven’t played the position in half a decade on 24 hour’s notice is a difficult proposition.

tenor.gif

For those of us not getting to see the game, how bad are Hinton's passes?

Bad, but I also think they likely told him a billion times not to throw a pick so he’s being super conservative while it’s still close

Back