• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Kendall Hinton NFL Appreciation Thread

I hadn't watched it regularly in years until the pandemic. I put on ATH and PTI while I start working on dinner at 5:00. In the before times, I didn't usually get home until 6:00.

Kendall Hinton got a 24th birthday shoutout on PTI today. Amazing how his story still has legs.

Hope he gets another chance to play next season, wherever it may be

NFLShop.com with Hinton Nike game jerseys for $99.99.

If you need a holiday gift idea for a hardcore Deac fan.

I have never understood the concept of wearing someone else's jersey, even for free, much less a $100.
I guess that shows just how out of touch I am. Oh well.

Last edited:
Coach needs to get the ball to Hinton more often. Picked up 5 ATC too.

No receptions this week vs. the Jets but KJ Hamler is out for the season, so he may be up for more snaps.

This is high praise from Fangio.

No receptions this week vs. the Jets but KJ Hamler is out for the season, so he may be up for more snaps.

This is high praise from Fangio.

Hinton is probably gonna start, right? That team is down 2 "starting" WRs now by my count. Seems like it'll be Sutton/Hinton for the rest of the year?

And Tim Patrick.

Thread title had me excited. I thought it was happening again.

Just had a huge toe tap catch to set up 1st and goal down 8.

2 catches for 25 yards and 1 TD. Nice work!

Last edited:
Hinton with a 7 yard catch so far shortly before halftime.

4/25. Hinton almost got screwed on a big 4th down catch. He caught the ball and the defender took it from him on the ground. It was called a pick then overturned. Now he’s got 5/37.

Last edited:
Back