• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lady Deacs 2020

Mack's going to do some damage in the tourney.

Stanford better have an answer for her.

Morra is having a great game on offense and everyone else is struggling.

No small feat to make it to the tournament, but our women's program should regularly be in this 12 loss, bubble team range.

Damn. OSU running alley oops.

OK St. Rubbing it in with starters still in with 20+ lead and less than 3 minutes

Oh, thanks for the correction. I misunderstood the announcers because they kept saying 6'11 over and over again.

EMBARRASSING LOSS---PITIFUL DEFENSE-- WAKE ONE AND DONE AS USUAL MEN OR WOMEN

We had no answer for Mack. I agree that if we want to compete at this level we need more height. We usually did not much answer for teams with big post players.

I would imagine Hoover's bought herself 2 or 3 more years but this needs to be a springboard towards better more consistent play than just a one off.

Missing on Elizabeth Kitley really hurt this game- and many others.

We had no answer for Mack. I agree that if we want to compete at this level we need more height. We usually did not much answer for teams with big post players.

I would imagine Hoover's bought herself 2 or 3 more years but this needs to be a springboard towards better more consistent play than just a one off.

This is basically Manning going to the tournament with Collins, but even more obvious because the top two players are senior All-ACC players. I think Hoover is coming back, but could be on the hot seat with another under .500 season, similar to Caldwell getting fired one season after the Aloha Bowl. This program should be better.

Anybody familiar with the women's hoops transfer portal? We've got plenty of playing time to offer. Spear and Morra are the only proven players coming back. Scruggs had a few good games early, but she's been missing down the stretch.

Last edited:
Tough loss but a great step for the ladies to get back in the tourney. A very Wake Foresty-type game.

I was going to make the same comparison to Caldwell coming back the year after we won the Aloha Bowl. I think Hoover will get some more time but if she can't build on this very quickly instead of slipping back to the bottom of the conference, which seems like it will be hard to do given our personnel, that's a problem.

Tough loss but a great step for the ladies to get back in the tourney. A very Wake Foresty-type game.

I was going to make the same comparison to Caldwell coming back the year after we won the Aloha Bowl. I think Hoover will get some more time but if she can't build on this very quickly instead of slipping back to the bottom of the conference, which seems like it will be hard to do given our personnel, that's a problem.

Jewell Spear is a good start for next season. But, as always, need a few bigs.

After watching the game, I would have sworn that they had a dozen offense rebounds and that we got killed on the boards, but we actually had 1 more offensive board. Mack was just too big for anyone on our team and despite a few missed layups, which Conti does consistently, we simply lost because we didn't get stops. You can't win when the other team shoots 54% from the floor.

That’s why they didn’t have many offensive boards.

Back