• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lady Deacs 2020

Watched a good bit of it, good gutty win for the Ladies. Wonder why they haven't had the Covid problems the man have had. Glad they haven't and hopefully won't.

The ladies didn't play Delaware State (who still hasn't played another game). Instead, the women played in a legit early season event with other colleges that had protocols in place.

Lady Deacs up to #26 in the AP Poll out today. Just a couple of votes out of the Top 25. Tough one coming up against Top 5 NCSt.

I don’t remember the women ever having a game where we could say they’ll be ranked if they win.

It’s possible that they’ll be ranked after a close loss to State and win vs. UNC again on Sunday.

I don’t remember the women ever having a game where we could say they’ll be ranked if they win.

It’s possible that they’ll be ranked after a close loss to State and win vs. UNC again on Sunday.

Was fortunate enough to be at Wake last time the ladies were ranked. I remember them playing against Andrea Stinson in Reynolds Gym with it so packed people were sitting on rafters.

Big game tonight for the lady Deacs. Chance to beat the #4 overall ranked Wolfpack. Game is on FSS at 7. I'm traveling for work and have nothing better to do than watch ladies hoops from my hotel room. We have some talent...Conti and Raca are the real deal

No Fox Sports on YouTubeTV and it’s blacked out on the ESPN App. Thanks Sinclair.

Big game tonight for the lady Deacs. Chance to beat the #4 overall ranked Wolfpack. Game is on FSS at 7. I'm traveling for work and have nothing better to do than watch ladies hoops from my hotel room. We have some talent...Conti and Raca are the real deal

Going to be a tall order, bigger separation in the women's game between the top 10 teams and the teams in the 25-50 range.

Getting smoked already. Think we may lack the size to compete with the big boys or girls.

Down 25-7 with 3:23 left in the 1Q.

Overwhelmed tonight but program has improved with Hoover.

Deacs came back from down 10 in the 4th. Took a 3 point lead. Had the ball with a chance to win and missed a layup. Going into OT.

Down 6 now with just over a minute left. Haven’t scored in OT.

Last edited:
Back