• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lady Deacs 2020

Still on the bubble according to ESPN's expert. A win right now vs. State would be huge. Down 18-15 at the end of the 1st.

Down 39-26 at the half. It was tied at 24-24 with 6:46 left in the 2nd.

NC State on a 25-3 run. We'll bounce back next game.

Not a good outing at all. No one had a good night from the floor. An especially slow night for Gina. They know they can do better.

Not a good outing at all. No one had a good night from the floor. An especially slow night for Gina. They know they can do better.

Well, State is pretty good. Like some have stated, there is a much bigger divide between the top 5 women's teams in the country and bubble teams, then in the men's game. Have to see how they bounce back.

Any chance Raca and/or Conti come back next season? Didn't know if the NCAA exemption applies?

Any chance Raca and/or Conti come back next season? Didn't know if the NCAA exemption applies?

I listened to the LD Williams B-Ho podcast this week. Conti and Raca were the special guests...When asked about plans after this season both of them said they plan to play professionally.

yeah , neither one of them even mentioned coming back as a possibility which was kind of surprising to me.

yeah , neither one of them even mentioned coming back as a possibility which was kind of surprising to me.

Just listened to it. I agree. Not like there’s big bucks seating them in pro women’s ball. Guess they’re just ready to move on to the next part of life

Just listened to it. I agree. Not like there’s big bucks seating them in pro women’s ball. Guess they’re just ready to move on to the next part of life

The average salary in the WNBA is $100K. They can make even more playing overseas.

That’s not NBA money and I’m sure it’s not much to plenty of posters but it’s real world big bucks.

I mean playing for free in lovely Winston-Salem ain’t exactly exciting either

Huge game (almost an elimination game) for the Lady Deacs tonight at Miami. Miami is 9-10 (6-10). WF beat Miami in W-S 63-60. If WF wins, they are assured of a winning record for the season. A loss and WF drops to 11-10, and plays at tough FSU on Sunday.

Huge game (almost an elimination game) for the Lady Deacs tonight at Miami. Miami is 9-10 (6-10). WF beat Miami in W-S 63-60. If WF wins, they are assured of a winning record for the season. A loss and WF drops to 11-10, and plays at tough FSU on Sunday.

Hope our ladies can salvage what's been an otherwise miserable week.

On the ESPN app. 37-33 early in the 3rd.

This is a tough game. Been within 2 to 5 points for pretty much the whole game but haven't broken through. Just can't hit a shot or get consecutive stops down 2.

Back