• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lady Deacs 2020

Ladies playing hard but missing free throws. The first time this season Louisville has trailed at the end of three quarters.

Conti just 4-9 thru 3. Need a big 4th from her.

Louisville heating up. Missed FT's are killing us

Conti and Raca have both went 0-4 on their last FT shots. They’re both above 90%. Wake shit.

Wake by 1 with 17 seconds left. I hope these girls can pull it out they deserve it

4 missed free throws came back to haunt them.

No cigar. This performance won't go unnoticed for tourney consideration if the ladies continue to win.

4 missed free throws came back to haunt them.

Impressed with how they are coached and played. Unfortunately, the Refs seem to call imaginary fouls all game long. Especially on Wake. The red head ref was awful. Last foul of game where Ville scored to go ahead and was given foul. There was no foul. Reminds me of watching Men play Duke when we were good when K gets all the calls at end of game.

Impressed with how they are coached and played. Unfortunately, the Refs seem to call imaginary fouls all game long. Especially on Wake. The red head ref was awful. Last foul of game where Ville scored to go ahead and was given foul. There was no foul. Reminds me of watching Men play Duke when we were good when K gets all the calls at end of game.

We shot 24 free throws and Louisville shot 13

And we missed way too many. Heartbreaking loss but this team is still playing to make an ACC Tournament run and the NCAA Tournament.

Back