• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lady Deacs 2020

Will Hoover be another Manning? One trip to the tournament and she gets 3 more years?

I think this not a good matchup for us. Ok State is quick and they've got the big lady in the middle. We seem to have trouble with speed and height.

Will Hoover be another Manning? One trip to the tournament and she gets 3 more years?

Big difference in getting a program with one tournament appearance in its history to the dance and the history our mens program has.

They're destroying our 2-3 zone. We need to get out of that.

Obviously our plan was to try to get Mack in foul trouble, but that's not working.

Got to get a bunch of stops, rebound, and decrease the turnovers to get back into this game.

Seems possible but not likely.

Not a good quarter for the Deacs. Too many turnovers, too many missed shots. Too many open looks for OK ST.

Fucking Natasha Mack is a 6'11, 23 year old center. Wtf

6-4.

The OSU defense basically funnels the ball into the post. Conti has no option except to go inside to Morra and hope for the best.

On top of that, we allowed a 27 point quarter by giving up so many 3s.

I mean going against mack seemed like a good strategy early when she wasn't expecting it but when she got into her groove I think they kept going to Morra which was a mistake

Racca hasn't been heard from. She has to contribute.

I mean going against mack seemed like a good strategy early when she wasn't expecting it but when she got into her groove I think they kept going to Morra which was a mistake

Nothing else is available. Mack stopped falling for Morra’s fakes.

Completely unrelated, Ralph Kitley’s 6-5 daughter won her opening round game with VT.

Nothing else is available. Mack stopped falling for Morra’s fakes.

Completely unrelated, Ralph Kitley’s 6-5 daughter won her opening round game with VT.

A skilled 6-5 player on this team would've meant 4 or 5 more wins I think.

Back