• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarr

Another crap performance by Sarr. 12 rebounds and 6 points. Wasn’t in at the end when the Dawgs made a layup off a set play to win.

Sarr announced today on his Twitter that he is declaring for the NBA draft. Although I would have really loved to have him on the team this year I’m not sure it would have changed the overall outcome of the year. Although I can’t say it will ultimately be a positive for Wake Forest, the whole situation is a great example of how a transfer can look like a great opportunity on paper and really not pan out / improve your prospects much. Probably something we can highlight when players we want to keep are weighing their portal options.

Sarr announced today on his Twitter that he is declaring for the NBA draft. Although I would have really loved to have him on the team this year I’m not sure it would have changed the overall outcome of the year. Although I can’t say it will ultimately be a positive for Wake Forest, the whole situation is a great example of how a transfer can look like a great opportunity on paper and really not pan out / improve your prospects much. Probably something we can highlight when players we want to keep are weighing their portal options.

It gave Carter Whitt an opportunity to play damn near the entire season because of the open scholarship, and it gave Ody Oguama a starting role and pretty much all the minutes he could handle at center. That’s invaluable. I think Sarr transferring ended up being best for both sides. May have won a couple more games, but like you said, don’t think there’s any chance the 20-21 Wake basketball team+Sarr goes to the tournament. Excited for the future with an experienced PG and center!

Did Sarr get his degree from Kentucky?

he says he will

UK graduation is in Rupp Arena May 14-16

Ezbr7JtWEAMG-Lg

Back