• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarr

80deacon

Reaction score
Scored 17 in home loss to Richmond. Crazy season, I know, but still an embarrassing loss at home.

Yeah who is that? And why should Wake fans care?

Because these responses weren’t predictable.

Some people are going to wonder how he and Chaundee perform on their new teams. The last six months of Wake Forest basketball have actually been pretty interesting and their departure was part of that intrigue.

I’m kind of ambivalent but certainly curious at the least.

If you don’t care, a great tip would be not to click on a thread titled “Sarr.“

Because these responses weren’t predictable.

Some people are going to wonder how he and Chaundee perform on their new teams. The last six months of Wake Forest basketball have actually been pretty interesting and their departure was part of that intrigue.

I’m kind of ambivalent but certainly curious at the least.

If you don’t care, a great tip would be not to click on a thread titled “Sarr.“

This tidbit was already posted under the NCAA basketball thread. Along with stuff on Chaundee. It should stay there.

Perhaps better, there should be a thread celebrating Tariq Ingraham. He scored more points (19) in his Wake debut. And he didn't miss a shot.

Perhaps better, there should be a thread celebrating Tariq Ingraham. He scored more points (19) in his Wake debut. And he didn't miss a shot.

Ingraham scored so well because he has the same hometown as our President-elect. Big November for the Wilmington, DE guys.

I don't even know who Chaundee is playing for? Part of me is glad is Sarr did well, but I'm also glad they lost.

Calipari making them play it out down 10 with 20 seconds left. Makes them stay on the court and suffer coaching them up the whole time. He may be a scumbag but Cal can coach and Sarr was smart to transfer to boost his visibility and NBA chances.

Manning and team would have been headed toward the bus ten minutes earlier.

I don't even know who Chaundee is playing for? Part of me is glad is Sarr did well, but I'm also glad they lost.

Michigan. He was their leading scorer in game 1 and hit 5 threes. Last game he chucked it up a lot with poor results. He finished 2-14. I'm much more intrigued by Chaundee's performances. I really couldn't care less what Sarr does.

Michigan. He was their leading scorer in game 1 and hit 5 threes. Last game he chucked it up a lot with poor results. He finished 2-14. I'm much more intrigued by Chaundee's performances. I really couldn't care less what Sarr does.

Chaundee missed a ton of open 3's yesterday (1-10), but it appears he has the green light from Howard to launch 'em when open. But he played great defensively and had 6 boards. Michigan's 7'1 freshman center from DeMatha, Hunter Dickinson, is super impressive. Although picked to finish 6th in the Big Ten, Michigan has a boatload of talent. They could make some noise in the post-season.

We had a player transfer to Ohio State a couple years ago didn't we?

I like these threads...but for me...you are either with us or against us. That said, I'm not as hacked off that Olivier and Chaundee left as much as the manner in which they left. People have options to do whatever they believe is in their best interests but they should also have the maturity to do so with grace. The comments from Sarr and Brown over the past few months about Wake Forest was totally unnecessary and is why I won't root for either of them. Give me guys like Josh Howard, CJ Harris, Codi Miller-McIntyre, and Devin Thomas. Guys that battled through adversity, bled black and gold, earned their Wake Forest diploma, and will forever be Demon Deacons.

Calipari making them play it out down 10 with 20 seconds left. Makes them stay on the court and suffer coaching them up the whole time. He may be a scumbag but Cal can coach and Sarr was smart to transfer to boost his visibility and NBA chances.

Manning and team would have been headed toward the bus ten minutes earlier.

I appreciate Calipari because, unlike Coach K, he doesn't try to pretend that he is anything other than a one year pit stop for guys heading to the NBA, but if we are just breaking it down to coaching college basketball and maximizing performance, hard to find anyone that wastes more talent. KY has not been to a Final 4 in six seasons. Over that time, 10 first round picks and 13 total players drafted. That includes, ugly NCAA tourney losses to Indiana, Kansas State and Auburn with players like Jamal Murray, De'Aaron Fox, Shai Gigeous Alexander and Tyler Herro.

Thanks. Shows how disconnected I've been from basketball for awhile, used to be I'd know where Chaundee went and where Woods went and every other detail of stuff going on.

“It’s a winning culture,” Sarr said. “Not knocking on my old school or whatever, it’s just different. Kentucky has a successful history. It’s a great program. It has high expectations, and you can feel that as soon as you step on campus and as soon as you start practices."

https://www.kyforward.com/wake-forest-transfer-olivier-sarr-glad-to-be-part-of-winning-culture-at-kentucky-in-final-season/

"At Wake I feel like I was in shape but Michigan shape is different," Brown said. "Some stuff I’m able to do now and stuff I’ve done in practice, I wouldn’t be able to do it a year or two ago. Last year my body was so stiff and everything, he’s been doing a great job telling me what stretches I needed to do. We run an NBA-style offense and Coach Howard likes to run, run, run. I’m like, yo, we really don’t stop running. I think definitely my game has increased."

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/Article/michigan-wolverines-basketball-chaundee-brown-strength-and-conditioning-jon-sanderson-wake-forest-155080777/

Back