• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Delete

The thread title was:

If Available, Will You Get the Covid Vaccine in 2021?

I tried to set up a poll but the fucking thing wouldn't load. I ain't got time for that POS.

Yes, I will be first in line. Why? Because I'm not an idiot.

To be clear, you are on record supporting Ron Wellman throughout the [Redacted] and Manning tenures. Notwithstanding your position on a vaccine, you are, in fact, a proven idiot.

To be clear, you are on record supporting Ron Wellman throughout the [Redacted] and Manning tenures. Notwithstanding your position on a vaccine, you are, in fact, a proven idiot.

Wrong. I said there was nuance to Ron Wellman's tenure, which included Dave Clawson, Jim Grobe, Tony Bresky, Bobby Muuss, multiple national championships, remaining in the ACC, etc. You started a F@#! John Currie thread, because you are, in fact, this board's greatest moron.

Probably shouldn’t be calling people idiots on your poll thread when you can’t even figure out how to set up a poll.

Show us the data. If it matches up with what is being reported, get the damn vaccine. We need this.

Which one comes with the Bill Gates chip and which one comes with the Jeff Bezos chip? I want the Bezos chip.

Which one comes with the Bill Gates chip and which one comes with the Jeff Bezos chip? I want the Bezos chip.

Bad news, they got rid of the dash buttons. You'll have to call out to Alexa for any dopamine hits.

Back