• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at L'ville -- Saturday December 12 - Noon - ACCN

Perry drifting out of bounds twice on his routs without contact is so WF. Can anyone on this team catch besides Roberson and Greene (Out)?

Hartman has hit multiple WRs in the hands and AT Perry has run his route out of bounds twice. Based on some of Sam’s reactions I’m guessing WRs are also running the wrong routes.

Sam doesn’t look good but it’s not all his fault.

Gonna be a hell of a struggle but the guys can do it.

I don’t even recognize some of these names. I guess claw is punting these last 2 games to get guys reps for next year. I honestly don’t have an issue with it. It is what it is. And with all these teams not going bowling you gotta assume we aren’t either.

Jesus 10/28 for 82 yards? Not watching but checked in and my goodness.

Correct but Hartman has equally missed receivers and 3 bad decision throws, 1 resulting in a pick..

Once they started doubling Roberson nobody else is really getting open. Hartman's having to try to throw them open, which he hasn't had to do much of this year. Plus the routes have been... not great. Probably need to lean on some quick hitters and slants to get moving in the 2nd half.

Is this sarcasm?

it is not sarcasm. my perspective has been that clawson has actually been quite practical and flexible as coach and that clawson is just an all-around smart, common sense type guy.

Clawson getting out coached by Satterfield again. The defense continues to be an an absolute embarrassment

Back