• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at L'ville -- Saturday December 12 - Noon - ACCN

Surprised Boogie "opted out" 20 minutes before the game. No injury designation, right?

It's going to take a miracle. This one is probably over.

I agree about Hemphill. I am no fan of his no defense. Often receivers are beyond open. Last TD a great example

Man, I am tired of watching bad defense. What is it, 4 straight years? Seems like Chubb and Lee were a decade ago.

I remember thinking that substituting Louisville for Notre Dame was going to work out for us. This season and all of 2020 cannot end quickly enough. Then again maybe we rebound vs Florida State and hold our own in a bowl game, and the Deacs will bring me back. But we'd have to play considerably better than we are right now.

Guys I don't think coaching has much to do about this one. We don't have our 2 most explosive offensive players, we haven't played in a month and he have had limited practice. Boogie not being out there hurts but our defense is disappointing. We are just incredibly rusty.

Surprised Boogie "opted out" 20 minutes before the game. No injury designation, right?

It's going to take a miracle. This one is probably over.

They said he warmed up and then “couldn’t go”? Definitely odd and they didn’t elaborate at all.

Louisville isn't great but they're not awful. Lost to ND by 5 and Pitt by 3. Destroyed Syracuse and FSU. At even strength I think we're the better team, but I seriously doubt any amount of coaching could overcome the massive talent drop we've suffered combined with the month off and travel nonsense.

Louisville isn't great but they're not awful. Lost to ND by 5 and Pitt by 3. Destroyed Syracuse and FSU. At even strength I think we're the better team, but I seriously doubt any amount of coaching could overcome the massive talent drop we've suffered combined with the month off and travel nonsense.

Yes but Louisville is hampered by those issues too.

hartman has been way more sluggish running than i remembered coming into the year

Some of those games they still had Hawkins and obviously had Atwell for all of them. They’ve arguably lost more on offense than we have.

Uhm Dave, FG does no good if you let them score td's every time they touch the ball

Louisville is in the same shape as us. No need to make excuses for this bullshit

Back