• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at L'ville -- Saturday December 12 - Noon - ACCN

Guys I don't think coaching has much to do about this one. We don't have our 2 most explosive offensive players, we haven't played in a month and he have had limited practice. Boogie not being out there hurts but our defense is disappointing. We are just incredibly rusty.

I think we’d all be more inclined to believe that if getting gashed on defense wasn’t a consistent theme.

it is not sarcasm. my perspective has been that clawson has actually been quite practical and flexible as coach and that clawson is just an all-around smart, common sense type guy.

The insistence on running a hurry up offense rather than burning clock likely cost us the UNC game. He gets a complete pass on his horrible clock management because he doesn’t even try to manage it.

I like Clawson a lot. I wish he would do some things differently.

Fire Hemphill before the 4th quarter or start recruiting real athletes

Let's at least make tis somewhat fun, make guesses on how they score their td this series, I say a long pass form Cunningham to Fitzgerald, what you got?

Louisville to us," Hey Wake, we're gonna run the ball."

Tough loss guys. Our guys weren't ready. Credit to UL for making a few plays. Should pack it in until next year.

Horrible TV coverage on that fake field goal. How could they not tell us if he was close to a first down or not?

That fake field goal call was incredibly dumb. Wow.

I don’t even recognize some of these names. I guess claw is punting these last 2 games to get guys reps for next year. I honestly don’t have an issue with it. It is what it is. And with all these teams not going bowling you gotta assume we aren’t either.

Like I said. Who the F is whiteheart??

Why is Hartman throwing the ball do hard? How many passes have bounced off receiver's hands?

Not dead yet (I’m a glutton for punishment). Is Hartman injured? He looks much slower/less athletic today. Could also explain some accuracy issues?

That FG fake couldn’t possibly look any dumber right now.

Good call on TD pass. Thought Roberson might not be able to catch Hartman's high throw.

Back