• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at L'ville -- Saturday December 12 - Noon - ACCN

Lol at multiple critiques of a made 2 point conversion. God forbid we come back and win this game, maybe we'll get some arguments about how it would have been better for the program to have lost.

Lol at multiple critiques of a made 2 point conversion. God forbid we come back and win this game, maybe we'll get some arguments about how it would have been better for the program to have lost.

Yeah. That's weird. Down 15 and you score a TD, you go for 2 every time.

We never seem to be able to force a key 3 and out.

I seriously doubt any amount of coaching could overcome the massive talent drop we've suffered combined with the month off and travel nonsense.

Go for two and miss, it's a two score game. My thinking is keep it a one score game.

OK. So do that and you miss the 2 point conversion to tie there may not be enough time to get the next score. Doing it earlier is better for time management.

I wish they'd call holding on contact on completely uncatchable balls.

Soooooo many opportunities to get the ball back. Awful.

With the game on the line you have to be able to get one stop out of a 3rd & 8 and 3rd & 13. End of story.

Do not watch our linebackers and secondary. So many mistakes, busted coverages, bad tackling, etc.

Linebackers are painfully slow.

PI on an uncatchable ball, consecutive ridiculous holds uncalled, results in a TD. Should have ended the season already.

Wow, an orbit for a TD. Who would ever think of running an orbit?!

Back