• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at L'ville -- Saturday December 12 - Noon - ACCN

The next time anyone wants to complain about Wake football not getting enough respect, they need to go back and watch these last five quarters.

I don’t care if you had a few weeks off, you don’t all of a sudden forget how to throw, catch, and tackle.

I enjoyed the last 3 Saturday’s where I acted like college football wasn’t on much more than that. Terrible.

Could I have spent this afternoon in a better way than watching this game? Possibly. The theory is a strong one.

The next time anyone wants to complain about Wake football not getting enough respect, they need to go back and watch these last five quarters.

Sad but true. Outscored 73-29.

It’s all about rhythm. We can’t downplay how difficult it would’ve been to come out after a month off and execute at a high level. Clawson is a straight shooter...When he flat out told the media that we aren’t in game shape, that told me all I needed to know coming into this game.

We will be really good in 2021 as long as our key guys come back, which they should.

Wake “opting out” of a bowl game by getting our asses kicked by a dirty dish rag. Let’s just pretend the season ended already, fuck.

Sounds like golf was the right choice today.

Wake “opting out” of a bowl game by getting our asses kicked by a dirty dish rag. Let’s just pretend the season ended already, fuck.

We’re likely still going to get a bid. Guaranteed if we win next week imo.

At this point I just want the coaches to keep good relationships with our key players so that they don't leave before 2021. Whatever happens on the field, that is my primary concern. I'm ready for next fall, it's going to be fun.

After the first quarter we played like trash. A month off, without practice for a lot of it, missing several key guys and the travel issues had something to do with it. Still, no excuse for a lot of what we saw today, but I'm not going trash our team over it. It was a tough situation, we didn't handle it all that well, but it is what it is. If we play next week, I hope we play well and win, if we don't play that's fine too. I still think we've got good talent deeper down the depth chart than I think I've ever seen at Wake. If there is one positive of this strange season, its that those guys have gotten good experience and it hasn't cost them a year eligibility.

So many problems today, but one thing stands out. Lyle needs to go. He is not a coordinator who can do what this team needs. A lot of excuses have been made for him, but at a certain point the record stands for itself.

So many problems today, but one thing stands out. Lyle needs to go. He is not a coordinator who can do what this team needs. A lot of excuses have been made for him, but at a certain point the record stands for itself.

We need somebody that can make in game adjustments. We had a good game plan on defense to start the game, but Louisville adjusted and that was it. You can't expect a team to not adjust to what you're doing, you've got to be able to counter.

Mad props to Boogie for not opting out on this season from the start, probably had more reason than anybody to. That's not being critical of Sage and now Kenneth and others, there is no wrong in this thing, but you've got to admire Boogie's desire to play.

Back