• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at L'ville -- Saturday December 12 - Noon - ACCN

Feels like boogie needs a strong game or two to jump back into first round discussion. Been quiet last couple of games and most recent mock on the Athletic did not have him in Rd 1.

Who do people think will get most of Walker's minutes?

I think this is a real concern. Haven't heard of 1 college athlete anywhere who's tested positive and died.

Nah he said see you soon Deacon Nation. Why would you risk a torn acl in one or two games when all the bowls may be canceled when you can come back next year and rush 1200 and 18tds. A torn acl now and he’s out all next year to and for what a record.

Who do people think will get most of Walker's minutes?

“Christian will get some more carries instead of splitting (the carries) throughout the game,” Clawson said of his offense, which is averaging 39.3 points per game. “But Justice Ellison (a freshman) has been practicing really well and we expect him to get some carries and play him well. And Ahmanti Marshall is starting to get some reps….The offense won’t change, obviously, Kenneth is extremely talented and will miss him, but Christian has had a really good year and we’re excited to see what Justice and Ahmani can do.”

https://journalnow.com/sports/colle...cle_a797d576-3994-11eb-871b-9fa2c401803c.html

People in UK getting the vaccine right now.

Just be patient and don’t overreact. We will have a normal fall 2021 season.

People in UK getting the vaccine right now.

Just be patient and don’t overreact. We will have a normal fall 2021 season.

Surprised that vaccines would start at Kentucky instead of at nursing homes or healthcare providers. I guess they have a lot of influence due to their basketball team.

I think this is a real concern. Haven't heard of 1 college athlete anywhere who's tested positive and died.

Man, I hope not. Beal-Smith has been really good this year, but let's fact it, Walker should be the featured back and getting the bulk of the carries. Beal-Smith can break off some impressive runs when he gets openings, but rarely does he make something out of very little, Walker does that. Hopefully it is just a Covid concern and not anything to do with playing time.

Surprised that vaccines would start at Kentucky instead of at nursing homes or healthcare providers. I guess they have a lot of influence due to their basketball team.

Sarr was playing the big-brain long game

The United Kingdom of Kentucky.

Completely agree with both. I wouldn't fault a player who hasn't played in a month who just wants to go home and be with his family now.

Its gotta be really weird to play half a season and then go back to what amounts to this strange year preseason. Football players get into a rhythm during the season. This has been massively disruptive to that rhythm.

Its gotta be really weird to play half a season and then go back to what amounts to this strange year preseason. Football players get into a rhythm during the season. This has been massively disruptive to that rhythm.

Yeah, I mean really what's the point? There have been so many postponements and cancellations. We go from hosting the #2 team in the nation the last game of the year, to now hosting the train wreck that is Florida State. I guess if we win at least one of the last 2, we might get a bowl game, that may or may not be played and who knows what our team will look like at that point. Just seems like to me it might be best to treat this as an exhibition season and look to next year.

Question: So how does all this strange scheduling affect the scheduling in 2021? I mean if we end up hosting FSU, that will mean we will have hosted them 2 years in a row. If this had been a normal year, we would've gone to Tally this year and hosted them next. Same with Cuse, under normal circumstances we would've hosted them this year and gone back up there next. If we go up there in 2021, that will 3 years in a row we've gone there? No divisions and scheduling changes have sure made things a mess.

Yeah, I mean really what's the point? There have been so many postponements and cancellations. We go from hosting the #2 team in the nation the last game of the year, to now hosting the train wreck that is Florida State. I guess if we win at least one of the last 2, we might get a bowl game, that may or may not be played and who knows what our team will look like at that point. Just seems like to me it might be best to treat this as an exhibition season and look to next year.

Question: So how does all this strange scheduling affect the scheduling in 2021? I mean if we end up hosting FSU, that will mean we will have hosted them 2 years in a row. If this had been a normal year, we would've gone to Tally this year and hosted them next. Same with Cuse, under normal circumstances we would've hosted them this year and gone back up there next. If we go up there in 2021, that will 3 years in a row we've gone there? No divisions and scheduling changes have sure made things a mess.

i kinda think this year is just a total wash out. they might even go back to what this year was supposed to be in 2021?

Feels like boogie needs a strong game or two to jump back into first round discussion. Been quiet last couple of games and most recent mock on the Athletic did not have him in Rd 1.

Agree 100% - Boogie has a great opportunity to improve his draft stock over the next few games.

The concern over KWIII not returning next semester is way overblown right now but the situation can certainly change.

Tutu Atwell, has declared for the draft and will not play. He has 7 recieving TDs this season.

With KW3 out, do we keep running the ball to the same extent we did before or do we start throwing a bit more? It seems like we were comfortable throwing more on UNC in the first half than we had previously in the season. Louisville allows the same avg number of passing yards as they do rushing yards. Maybe this is where we start seeing more of the P in the RPO.

Tutu Atwell, has declared for the draft and will not play. He has 7 recieving TDs this season.

With KW3 out, do we keep running the ball to the same extent we did before or do we start throwing a bit more? It seems like we were comfortable throwing more on UNC in the first half than we had previously in the season. Louisville allows the same avg number of passing yards as they do rushing yards. Maybe this is where we start seeing more of the P in the RPO.

co-sign. let's just play flag football w/ Roberson, Morin and DGreene (assuming he's healthy). pass to set up the run

Is Tyler Williams done for the season? Don’t see him on depth chart

I don't see anything changing with KWIII out and the RPO.

If Louisville crowds the box to stop the run or sends a run blitz, Sam will throw it.

If Louisville sits back in a zone or drops LB's into coverage, Sam will hand it off to the RB.

It's a lot of responsibility on the QB's shoulders but this strategy has resulted in a shit ton of yards and points over the last 4 years.

Back