• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at L'ville -- Saturday December 12 - Noon - ACCN

Hartman looks unbelievably shaky. Let’s see what the young guys can do for a drive or two.

I have a feeling Walkers time at WF is over. This sucks.

Would not be surprised to see Walker be a transfer to somewhere like Ole Miss. Being from Memphis & wanting to play in the SEC coming out of h.s., this is the year to take advantage of not sitting out with easy Covid transfer rules.

remember last year when Louisville went up and down the field against our Defense like it wasn't even there?

Maybe throw a few deep balls with the wind in the 2nd quarter.

Laughable idea. Sam is the man struggling a bit on a very windy day. 16-20 mph gusty winds

Yea but this is a completely meaningless game against a garbage team. I was agreeing less as a commentary on Hartman’s play and more from the perspective of having very little downside to getting the younger QBs some snaps in real action.

remember last year when Louisville went up and down the field against our Defense like it wasn't even there?

I for one am glad we never have to watch that little pint sized speedster Tutu Atwell run all over us ever again. Kind of like watching Dortch play against us.

Would not be surprised to see Walker be a transfer to somewhere like Ole Miss. Being from Memphis & wanting to play in the SEC coming out of h.s., this is the year to take advantage of not sitting out with easy Covid transfer rules.

He’s done basically said he’s not going anywhere so why not take the kid at his word

Since I said that, the stuff Walker has posted on Twitter makes me think he’ll be back.

Ville still trying to figure out how snap counts work.

We are not in game shape. Defense is keeping us in the game.

Both offenses are way off. Louisville needs to run Cunningham more.

Last edited:
Back