• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at L'ville -- Saturday December 12 - Noon - ACCN

Turned it on and we were kicking off up 10-7. Then one of the worst run plays I’ve ever seen and all downhill since then

UL had 7 (!) yards of offense in the first quarter and 209 (!!) in the second. Unreal.

Just look very rusty. Hoped it would wear off by now, but they need to find something in the second half.

If Clawson wasn’t the most stubborn coach in football, Kern would be starting the second half.

Hartman is 10-28 for 82 yds. Not a good half

If Hartman comes out 2nd half, I’m done for the day. Not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. Great QB, off day. Every position should be “next man up” though.

How is this Hartman’s fault? Nobody is open. We have two good slots and the rest of our receivers suck

This game is nothing but a negative for our program, Currie should have closed it down for the season before this mess. Danger is we could have multiple injuries in a meaningless game we were in NO way prepared to play not to mention the negative effect of finishing up 0-3

Should have done it 3-5 series ago, just to give him a break and break the bad rhythm.

I agree need to sit Sam. Not his day. Need a different game plan on offense. Louisville will run sweeps and options all second half

Hartman has hit multiple WRs in the hands and AT Perry has run his route out of bounds twice. Based on some of Sam’s reactions I’m guessing WRs are also running the wrong routes.

Sam doesn’t look good but it’s not all his fault.

Back