• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 Fantasy NBA League thread - Congratulations to MDMH!

The only close matchup was Beal or No Beal winning 5-4 by getting one more block. Without that block, he would have lost due to the seeding tiebreaker.

Fucking Porzingas. Fantasy basketball is too hard.

Semi-Finals

#1 Cody Z Baldspots vs. #5 Beal or No Beal
- Cody Z won early in the season but lost to Beal 4-5 in Week 14.
#2 Baggy Maggums vs. #6 D14 - Baggy won twice this season 7-2 and 6-3.

The only close matchup was Beal or No Beal winning 5-4 by getting one more block. Without that block, he would have lost due to the seeding tiebreaker.

Be sure to keep playing the consolation matchups.

#4 Giannis Aneedtocrapo vs. #8 Ph's Spurs Donks
#3 Gregg Popacapabish vs. #7 Medium Baller Brand

Cody Z's squad is led by Bradley Beal; so, for this week, got to root for "No Beal"...

d14 has a good team but it would have been nice to see how that matchup went if I had any of my round 1-5 picks playing at full strength that week (1,3,5 out; 2 fucked leg; 4 bench due to inj recovery)

yeah, I had maybe my best week of the year last week, but Pop rested DeRozan and Murray -- Embiid and Tatum got rested last week

overall though, I've had great injury luck, with only Embiid being a top guy that missed any time

feel like it's gonna require some good fortune for whoever wins it re: injuries and rest and how hard their teams are going for seeds

gonna put in my vote to make this a keeper league if you run it back Ph

just gives some value to staying invested late-season/after elimination

but i do understand that's a bit more work

d14 has a good team but it would have been nice to see how that matchup went if I had any of my round 1-5 picks playing at full strength that week (1,3,5 out; 2 fucked leg; 4 bench due to inj recovery)

Yeah my team was the opposite, injured all season and my top picks are now mostly healthy aside from Thomas Bryant (rd 5 I think) who blew out his achilles like 4 games into the year.

I'd imagine I'm screwed now though considering the Raptors probably won't play Lowry and Vanvleet in the same game for the rest of the year

Last edited:
I'd be 100% down to make it a keeper league starting next year, but I agree with Juice that it's pretty late to say keeper for this year

I'd be 100% down to make it a keeper league starting next year, but I agree with Juice that it's pretty late to say keeper for this year

I'd love to keep this roster. Luka, Mitchell, Zion, MPJ. I'll take that going forward. But it's too late. Next year, I'd be down for a keeper league. It would be a very different dynamic with so much young talent.

Lol I picked up Tim Hardaway Jr a week ago and this dude has already immediately had a 42 point game and tonight drops 36 with ten threes. Waiver wire GENIUS

LOL. I had him most of the season and gave up on him.

Whoever dropped Bojan Bogdanovic really did me a solid. That man has been my best scorer in the playoffs.

Didn’t realize you two were done after the afternoon slate. Congrats D14! Your Cinderella run continues.

Cody Z vs. Beal is close at 5-4. Beal needs +10 3pt but Buddy Hield is questionable.

Didn’t realize you two were done after the afternoon slate. Congrats D14! Your Cinderella run continues.

Cody Z vs. Beal is close at 5-4. Beal needs +10 3pt but Buddy Hield is questionable.

Well, I wasn’t done. But I was up 6-3 and at risk to lose turnovers and FG% so I sat everyone with a night game tonight

Well, I wasn’t done. But I was up 6-3 and at risk to lose turnovers and FG% so I sat everyone with a night game tonight

Oh damn. “No more shots” like Skip.

Back