• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 Fantasy NBA League thread - Congratulations to MDMH!

Last edited:
i've secured an ogboards lurker to replace rsf if he doesn't confirm by thurs

oh NVM I just saw this thread, ignore my post in the other one I guess lol

the lurker is still in so why don't we bump this to a 12 team league

I'm also in now, draft Thursday at 8 still right?

the lurker is still in so why don't we bump this to a 12 team league

Everybody seemed cool with 8 or 10. If everybody is cool with 12, we can go to 12. I’ll just put something in the title.

Everybody seemed cool with 8 or 10. If everybody is cool with 12, we can go to 12. I’ll just put something in the title.

We have 12 with lurkerboi and mdmh. Don't think you need to do anything except expand the league size on Yahoo

I expanded to 12. There's no setting for maximum games a week in head to head, but I set the maximum transactions per week to 4. We have fairly large rosters, so 4 should be enough to avoid just rotating players on and off to get more stats.

2020-21 Fantasy NBA League thread - Draft date and format discussions

Is there a buy-in? Don’t know if I’m confusing PHs league with the other poster who was doing NBA fantasy.

Is there a buy-in? Don’t know if I’m confusing PHs league with the other poster who was doing NBA fantasy.

No buy-in. Completely free league. jaybone has been running an off-boards $$$ league for awhile now.

Yeah. We have 12. The lurker and MDMH were the two add ons.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were saying how many had signed up. 10 have signed up. We are waiting on 2 more in order to finalize the league. Can't tell who though.

Last edited:
Dumb-ass question that I can't easily find an answer to on the league website- I understand all the categories that we are tracking, but how do those actually translate into points? If player A is 5-10 for 10 points, and player B is 5-15 for 10 points, what is the affect of the better FG% for player A?

Back