Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: 2020-21 Fantasy NBA League thread - Week 16

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    I lost the chess match with D14. Gambled on these Thunder kids. Pokusevski and Roby combined for 13 points and 11 turnovers.
    Meh, my top guys donít play today and youíre still within reach in a couple categories

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    My top guys donít play today either if Zion is out again.

The last time I checked after last nightís game I was down 4-5. The time before that it was 2-7. Now itís back to 2-7. Iíve noticed these changes in scoring from late night to morning before.

My top guys donít play today either if Zion is out again.

The last time I checked after last nightís game I was down 4-5. The time before that it was 2-7. Now itís back to 2-7. Iíve noticed these changes in scoring from late night to morning before.
    It's a good thing I gained so many points on you last week, because my team is now in injury hell. Vanvleet, Lowry, Hunter, Nance, Thompson are all out. I only have one center on the active roster because there's none that I really want on the waiver wire.

all you people asking for people to make you an offer are allowed to propose your own trades

I just accepted a trade between me and isle. Do people vote on the trade now or what's up?

yes we vote

seems sus
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Vetoing a trade in fantasy sports should only ever be used in cases of obvious collusion or a team giving up. Otherwise no need to vote imho

I vote no because isle beat me last week

still seems amogus sus

Looks good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    still seems amogus sus
    i don't know what this means.

hahaha okay that is definitely sus

I don't know if seeing LMA and Blake balling out for the Nets should make me feel better or worse that I drafted them. Clearly they can still play. They just didn't.

Week 16 of 17 Update

Huge week for seeding with four head to head matchups with major seeding implications.

Cody Z and Baggy Magnums are tied for first and have clinched playoff spots, most the first two spots. They face off this week in a matchup that could determine the #1 seed.

Gregg Popacapabish is in 3rd 10.5 games out of 1st and should clinch the #3 seed with a game against the dead team Googling Fournier.

Beal or No Beal and Giannis Aneedtocrapo are tied for 4th. They also play each other this week for an edge on the #4 seed.

Four teams are contenting for the last three spots. #6 Bam-ItsDameTime-isle (22 GB) faces #8 PhDeac (23.5 GB) and #7 D14 (22 GB) faces #9 Medium Baller Brand (25.5 GB).

#10 Paint Touches is 7.5 GB of the #8 seed with a game against the dead team Hermits United.

I've been crushing my league this year. $300 pot. All goes to winner. 10 teams. Salary cap draft.

I started 0-3 and won 12(!!!) Straight. Now I'm playing another 12-3 team and the winner gets a first round bye in the playoffs next week.

And 75% of my team is injured, including Harden, Trey, Lonzo and a handful of others. FML

I know I'm not in this league but I needed to vent a bit about my misfortune.

Feel free to join us next year.

I forget to set my weekly lineup every fucking Monday

Feel free to join us next year.
    Will do. Iím pretty excellent at fantasy sports.