• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 Fantasy NBA League thread - Congratulations to MDMH!

Yeah. This is at the top of my team page.

You have used 0 of your 4 player adds for this week.

You have used 0 of 2 IL positions on your roster.

got it - that's not super intuitive comp to ESPN, which always displayed your IR slot

Anybody else having problems with only two IL spots or is that just me? I currently have KAT and Gallo on IL, Seth Curry on the bench indefinitely out with covid, and had to drop Tristan Thompson/Derrick White because they were injured/in covid quarantine and I don't have the space to hold onto them.

If it's just me having shit luck that's totally fine, but if other people are having similar issues I'd be in favor of adding another IL spot or increasing the 4 adds per week.

Haven't run into it yet, but if the Curry COVID case affects more Sixers it could be an issue for me (and I suspect others if the outbreak got bad).

Anybody else having problems with only two IL spots or is that just me? I currently have KAT and Gallo on IL, Seth Curry on the bench indefinitely out with covid, and had to drop Tristan Thompson/Derrick White because they were injured/in covid quarantine and I don't have the space to hold onto them.

If it's just me having shit luck that's totally fine, but if other people are having similar issues I'd be in favor of adding another IL spot or increasing the 4 adds per week.

I'm fine adding one IL spot or going to 5 adds per week if there is close to a consensus. I don't think it would be fair to do both.

I'm fine adding one IL spot or going to 5 adds per week if there is close to a consensus. I don't think it would be fair to do both.

I'd primarily support the additional IL spot. I get the argument against too many adds allowing people to just stream games cycling through their bench, but I've had so many players designated as injured that I've gone up to 4 adds this week basically just trying to make up games that I'm missing from injuries. Another IL spot would at least help to ensure that the 3 bench players are more likely healthy and adding to find games isn't as necessary.

Just putting it out there. If nobody else has the problem obviously don't change anything.

i'd prefer an additional IL spot to additional adds myself

I've been blessed with injury/covid luck

strongly prefer another IL to another add

There was no pushback, so I added a 3rd IL spot.

here comes the deluge of game cancelations

gonna make for some rough weeks for some teams

it appears that you can't move a healthy guy to the IL due their team having a game moved for Covid -- do I have that right?

here comes the deluge of game cancelations

gonna make for some rough weeks for some teams

it appears that you can't move a healthy guy to the IL due their team having a game moved for Covid -- do I have that right?

Yeah, they are only IL eligible if they are designated as INJ. Anyone that gets reported to be out for a week+ with Covid should get that designation eventually, Seth Curry did for me.

Also, with Thomas Bryant having a torn ACL and KAT being made of glass, I'd be interested in trading for someone with C eligibility. Would probably want to trade from guard depth (Lowry, Fox, VanVleet), but pretty much anyone on my roster would be for sale as long as it was roughly equal value.

can anybody point me to the criteria to be place on the injury list?

DeRozan is about to miss his second game in a row, but isn't eligible -- does it require Covid or IR to be eligible? couldn't find it in the settings.

can anybody point me to the criteria to be place on the injury list?

DeRozan is about to miss his second game in a row, but isn't eligible -- does it require Covid or IR to be eligible? couldn't find it in the settings.

Seems to be random. Westbrook has been sitting out back to backs, but that didn't qualify for the INJ designation. This week, the Wiz announced that RW would sit out the next 3, and now he has the INJ designation.

So I get that George Hill wants to see his family and all that, but does he realize that our fantasy league is at risk here?

I don't remember who Googling Fournier is. In interest of sportsmanship, I noticed you have 5 injured players and aren't using all 3 of your IL spots. Just a heads up.

I forgot how frustrating fantasy hoops can be. I thought I was being smart adding a Pacers player right before the Warriors game. I added Doug McDermott because I'm short on 3s and he had 3 threes and 21 pts on Monday and Justin Holiday was still on waivers. McDermott and Justin didn't do much but Austin Holiday had 16 pts, 12 ast, 2 stl, by far his best day of the season. There are so many fluke games out there it's hard to keep a read on who can best replace injured players.

Last edited:
if the league shutters on a Tuesday are we gonna count that week

Back