• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 Fantasy NBA League thread - Congratulations to MDMH!

fair - the max is an illusion tho - i just did a 12/15 mock with 30 second limits and that took maybe 45 minutes because nobody takes the full time

it was just in the later rounds where you're trying to keep track of who's got what and what you've got that it got a little rushed - just want to be sure

also coming from RSF's league where we didn't do a timed draft, so some adjustment

e0e0927f3d9143c4a58c3f1b4e1d807f.jpg

Do either Harden or Simmons values change in a trade?

Harden no. Simmons maybe.

man that rsf draft was always a prolonged shitshow but I kind of grew to appreciate it

got p strong before the draft and i have done no research

let’s get wild

Draft Order

1 Greggg Popacapabish
2 Ph's Spurs Donks
3 Hermits United
4 Googling Fournier
5 Beal or No Beal
6 Paint Touches
7 D14
8 The Cody Z Baldspots
9 MyTeamIsAJokic(isle)
10 Juice Crew All Stars
11 Medium Baller Brand
12 Giannis Aneedtocrapo

Draft Order

1 Greggg Popacapabish
2 Ph's Spurs Donks
3 Hermits United
4 Googling Fournier
5 Beal or No Beal
6 Paint Touches
7 D14
8 The Cody Z Baldspots
9 MyTeamIsAJokic(isle)
10 Juice Crew All Stars
11 Medium Baller Brand
12 Giannis Aneedtocrapo

everyone knows and agrees that if you were trying to rig a draft you wouldn’t put yourself first but second

Draft Order

1 Greggg Popacapabish
2 Ph's Spurs Donks
3 Hermits United
4 Googling Fournier
5 Beal or No Beal
6 Paint Touches
7 D14
8 The Cody Z Baldspots
9 MyTeamIsAJokic(isle)
10 Juice Crew All Stars
11 Medium Baller Brand
12 Giannis Aneedtocrapo

Time to pick the Jeff Okudah of this draft

everyone knows and agrees that if you were trying to rig a draft you wouldn’t put yourself first but second

LOL. I was hoping to get 3rd or 4th and get AD or KAT in the 1st and JC in the 2nd then not have to worry about bigs for awhile. Couldn't pass up Luka though. Now I've got a very young promising squad.

Back