• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 Fantasy NBA League thread - Congratulations to MDMH!

I lost the chess match with D14. Gambled on these Thunder kids. Pokusevski and Roby combined for 13 points and 11 turnovers.

Meh, my top guys don’t play today and you’re still within reach in a couple categories

My top guys don’t play today either if Zion is out again.

The last time I checked after last night’s game I was down 4-5. The time before that it was 2-7. Now it’s back to 2-7. I’ve noticed these changes in scoring from late night to morning before.

My top guys don’t play today either if Zion is out again.

The last time I checked after last night’s game I was down 4-5. The time before that it was 2-7. Now it’s back to 2-7. I’ve noticed these changes in scoring from late night to morning before.

It's a good thing I gained so many points on you last week, because my team is now in injury hell. Vanvleet, Lowry, Hunter, Nance, Thompson are all out. I only have one center on the active roster because there's none that I really want on the waiver wire.

all you people asking for people to make you an offer are allowed to propose your own trades

I just accepted a trade between me and isle. Do people vote on the trade now or what's up?

Vetoing a trade in fantasy sports should only ever be used in cases of obvious collusion or a team giving up. Otherwise no need to vote imho

Looks good to me.

I don't know if seeing LMA and Blake balling out for the Nets should make me feel better or worse that I drafted them. Clearly they can still play. They just didn't.

Week 16 of 17 Update

Huge week for seeding with four head to head matchups with major seeding implications.

Cody Z and Baggy Magnums are tied for first and have clinched playoff spots, most the first two spots. They face off this week in a matchup that could determine the #1 seed.

Gregg Popacapabish is in 3rd 10.5 games out of 1st and should clinch the #3 seed with a game against the dead team Googling Fournier.

Beal or No Beal and Giannis Aneedtocrapo are tied for 4th. They also play each other this week for an edge on the #4 seed.

Four teams are contenting for the last three spots. #6 Bam-ItsDameTime-isle (22 GB) faces #8 PhDeac (23.5 GB) and #7 D14 (22 GB) faces #9 Medium Baller Brand (25.5 GB).

#10 Paint Touches is 7.5 GB of the #8 seed with a game against the dead team Hermits United.

I've been crushing my league this year. $300 pot. All goes to winner. 10 teams. Salary cap draft.

I started 0-3 and won 12(!!!) Straight. Now I'm playing another 12-3 team and the winner gets a first round bye in the playoffs next week.

And 75% of my team is injured, including Harden, Trey, Lonzo and a handful of others. FML

I know I'm not in this league but I needed to vent a bit about my misfortune.

Feel free to join us next year.

Week 16 of 17 Update

Huge week for seeding with four head to head matchups with major seeding implications.

Cody Z and Baggy Magnums are tied for first and have clinched playoff spots, most the first two spots. They face off this week in a matchup that could determine the #1 seed.

Gregg Popacapabish is in 3rd 10.5 games out of 1st and should clinch the #3 seed with a game against the dead team Googling Fournier.

Beal or No Beal and Giannis Aneedtocrapo are tied for 4th. They also play each other this week for an edge on the #4 seed.

Four teams are contenting for the last three spots. #6 Bam-ItsDameTime-isle (22 GB) faces #8 PhDeac (23.5 GB) and #7 D14 (22 GB) faces #9 Medium Baller Brand (25.5 GB).

#10 Paint Touches is 7.5 GB of the #8 seed with a game against the dead team Hermits United.

Midweek update
Cody Z with a narrow 5-4 lead over Baggy Magnums
Beal or No Beal and Giannis Aneedtocrapo are tied 4-4
Bam-ItsDameTime-isle is up on Ph's Spurs Donks 5-4
Medium Baller Brand is up on D14 6-3 with several close categories

Back