• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 Fantasy NBA League thread - Congratulations to MDMH!

Cody Z and Baggy Magnums entered Week 16 tied for 1st. Cody Z won 5-4 with clear victories in all 5 categories. Cody Z faces #11 Hermits United and will likely clinch the #1 seed and Baggy Magnums will likely finish #2.

Gregg Popacapabish got the standard 7-2 win against Googling Fournier to get a 6 game lead on the #4 and likely clinch the #3 seed.

Beal or No Beal and Giannis Aneedtocrapo entered Week 16 tied for the #4 seed. Giannis Aneedtocrapo won 5-4 with a narrow victory in FG% and is now a game up for #4. Both teams have tough matchups this week with teams in the 6-9 slots.

Last week did little to clear up the playoff race. Bam-ItsDameTime-isle beat Ph’s Spurs Donks 5-4 and Medium Baller Brand beat D14 5-4. One of them will miss the playoffs. Adding to the intrigue is that the #6 and #7 seed play playoff teams but the #8 and #9 seed play teams out of the hunt.

#6 Bam-ItsDameTime-isle is 2.5 games up for the playoffs, but faces #3 Gregg Popacapabish.

#7 D14 is 1.5 games up fo the playoffs but faces #5 Beal or No Beal.

#8 Ph’s Spurs Donks is at the cut line but faces #10 Paint Touches.

#9 Medium Baller Brand will likely get a 7-2 win against Googling Fournier.

So the 6-8 seeds have to win to make the playoffs and may need 6-3 or better.

Beal or no Beal's first loss in a long time. Losing Murray to a season ender impacted this week and like the Nuggets, is a severe blow to BONB's playoff chances.

Beal or no Beal's first loss in a long time. Losing Murray to a season ender impacted this week and like the Nuggets, is a severe blow to BONB's playoff chances.

Don't worry, you are playing against the All-Hospital team this week, you'll be fine

man, i thought i had a bigger win this week than 5-4. good comeback. i kept seeing 7-2 and 6-3 when i checked and you had a nice Sunday.

Bam sitting out tonight because two nights of basketball is too much for a 24 (or so) year old. c'mon Bam.

Damn. 3 INJ, 2 Out, 4 GTD. My sympathies.

Vanvleet has played in 1 of the last 9 Raptor games and Lowry has legitimately sat the last 4 games without even a made up injury. Just "rest". I still like my trade of giving up Fox for Capela/Herro but holy shit my guards are just getting decimated.

If KAT's knee injury from last night is a long-term thing you should probably go ahead and do the write-up that I missed the playoffs

I'm okay with the loss -- had several guys out to injury and also failed to set my roster Monday

but baldy is a juggernaut with Steph going nuts

gonna see if the JJJ hodl pays off or not this week i think

man, i thought i had a bigger win this week than 5-4. good comeback. i kept seeing 7-2 and 6-3 when i checked and you had a nice Sunday.

Bam sitting out tonight because two nights of basketball is too much for a 24 (or so) year old. c'mon Bam.

Injuries hurt me with assists and threes this week. I knew I was out of the playoffs if I didn't get rebounds. I thought I was screwed when Bam got 15. Thankfully, everyone on my team had a good rebounding day and Moses Brown and Svi only got 4 a piece for you. It's tough relying on these OKC kids.

#8 vs. #9 may come down to the ten-thousandths decimal place.

i could look this up but i want someone to do it for me: when do the playoffs start and is it just 8 team single-elimination?

The playoffs start next week. 8 team single elimination tournament.

Every player on my team has a game today. This is too much pressure I actually have to choose a lineup

I've had to make a who-to-play decision like twice all season

it's why I think the gameday roster should be smaller and the bench a bit bigger to have to create more of those

right now, the only decisions are about add/drop -- only saw one trade

If we limit the active roster to 8 players then it punishes teams with more guys playing on one night. It’s very possible for one team to have 12 guys playing on Wednesday and 2 on Thursday vs. a team with 8 guys on Wednesday and 6 guys on Thursday.

yes, that is true, and your previously-proposed games per week model is better

I don’t know why they don’t have that option. 40 would be pretty open. 30 would be more restrictive. I could get down with 35 as a compromise.

I was pissed that I was losing FG% despite having .531. Then I saw Townie is facing the dead team whose percentages are .558 and .955.

Back