• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ND at WFU 2011 on ACCN now

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Boy there are a lot of players I do not remember. Whitlock at nose in his soph. year. Huge crowd!

Boy there are a lot of players I do not remember. Whitlock at nose in his soph. year. Huge crowd!

Damn, i can still see Pendergrass going in for the tying TD in the 4th Q when he fumbled. He was a good player and played hard. I hated to lose that game and hated that that happened to him. At the time, that was the smallest stadium ND had played in since WWII IIRC.

2 chances in the 4th qtr to win that game: Pendergrass awful fumble, Price awful sack, and then Lobo stupidity for 2 plays, and a missed fg. Grobe looked completely worn out. The beginning of the end. That team had a ton of talent - 5 NFL guys: Camp, Wilbur, Givens, Looney, Bohanon......

2 chances in the 4th qtr to win that game: Pendergrass awful fumble, Price awful sack, and then Lobo stupidity for 2 plays, and a missed fg. Grobe looked completely worn out. The beginning of the end. That team had a ton of talent - 5 NFL guys: Camp, Wilbur, Givens, Looney, Bohanon......

Those missed field goals killed the 2011 team. Competitive versus Norte Dame. Missed field goal at Clemson late with the lead late.

Imagine 24-17 versus Norte Dame and a field goal costing us the game at Clemson THIS year. Uh, no.

Back