• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

As in it won't happen. I also don't think he and Giannis would mesh well.

#1 and #3 in usage rate in the league.

But Harden was 3 and Westbrook was 5 last year for Houston so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official 2020-21 NBA Season Thread - Giannis signs Bucks supermax; Harden to Bucks?

I’m not seeing that trade on my internets.

Doesn’t seem like a good trade. Giannis is a clear first option and Jrue and Middleton seem like they’d be fine as the second and third depending on the situation. Harden would throw a wrench into all of that.

I’m not seeing that trade on my internets.

Doesn’t seem like a good trade. Giannis is a clear first option and Jrue and Middleton seem like they’d be fine as the second and third depending on the situation. Harden would throw a wrench into all of that.

get serious

of course the Bucks do that and Harden and Giannis would be totally fine together

people were worried about Lebron and AD, Steph and KD, etc. etc.

is there a more terrifying pick-and-roll than Harden and Giannis?

Just imagining a super team with KD, Harden, and Westbrook

Chris Webber is painfully bad in the booth

The hit pieces on Harden are out in full force

don't harden and giannis hate each other

don't harden and giannis hate each other

Giannis didn’t pick Harden for the All-Star game because Giannis wants someone who will pass him the ball. Juice doesn’t think that’s a problem though.

you mean the James Harden that has been top ten in assists every year since 2014-15 and was 7th in assist rate in the NBA last year while playing with Russell Westbrook?

or a different James Harden?

Take that up with Giannis. He said it.

To be fair, there’s a difference between passing to an open spot-up shooter (an assist) and passing to a teammate in order to allow the offense to flow through them instead of yourself. Houston’s system wants Harden to not do the latter, so it’s probably not fair to make sweeping judgments on whether he is willing/capable to do it.

Official 2020-21 NBA Season Thread - Giannis signs Bucks supermax; Harden to Bucks?

Well this confirms what a lot of people have been saying about Harden/Houston for the past few seasons, and it’s definitely going to throw some gas on that fire.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30528130/james-harden-houston-rockets-breaking-point

So basically Harden demanded the CP and the Westbrook trades, and both disliked playing with Harden and asked out.

Last edited:
Back