• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Do you know what the D in Devin Booker stands for?

Sure. I get it. You expect that a franchise will help a guy improve and that the player will try to improve himself. If Simmons improved as much as Ingram and Brown, he'd be one of the best players in the league or at least as good as people seemed to think he is.

Pretty much! He works hard but can’t get his mental game together. Seems pretty unbothered by it too, just cashing checks and playing 6 hrs of video games a night.

Jrue on Trae
PJ/Pat on Bog
Middleton on Huerter
Giannis on JC
Brook on Capela

yeah?

should be fun

arguing endlessly about things that can't be proven is one of the best parts of being an NBA fan

In other Sixers roster notes, Thybulle boosted his offensive numbers from 42/30/44 and 3.9 pts in the regular season to 48/32/40 and 5.3 pts in the playoffs. If he becomes even a passable shooter at 48/35/65, he's a 3 and D starter. Problem is you can't play him with Simmons, because everybody around Simmons needs to be a great shooter.

The main thing I noticed from looking at Thybulle stats after reading this is that he played 1298 minutes this regular season and only attempted 18 free throws. Lol Trae played 2125 minutes and attempted 546 FTs, Embiid played 1585 minutes and attempted 548 FTs as two of the more ridiculous comparisons to Thybulle

Jrue on Trae
PJ/Pat on Bog
Middleton on Huerter
Giannis on JC
Brook on Capela

yeah?

should be fun

I'd expect Bogdan and Trae to switch for when the Hawks play defense but other than that yeah. Bucks are probably the Hawks worst matchup in the league simply because they have Jrue to guard Trae and have Giannis, who the Hawks will have to guard somewhat similarly to how they did Randle (with a steady stream of double teams) because JC certainly can't handle that task by himself

Pretty much! He works hard but can’t get his mental game together. Seems pretty unbothered by it too, just cashing checks and playing 6 hrs of video games a night.

6d chess getting NBA money and esports money

James Harden commits to playing on the US Olympic team.

Curry and Donovan Mitchell decline.

I’m surprised how many older players are playing. This isn’t going to be a typical Olympics due to COVID.

Simmons would be great if basketball didn't involve putting a ball in a basket.

two games in the WCF before one in the ECF is lame, especially in a world wear Chris Paul has covid

Back