• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

If Portland was held back by bad coaching, especially on the defensive end, Portland count be attractive. BOS/Pellies both look like someplace a coach would want to go. Indy isn't terrible. Who knows which he wants.

he's been in Indy once

how many guys have two different stints with the same franchise -- with another job in between (no Pat Riley) -- as head coach?

edit: Lenny Wilkens did it with Seattle

Last edited:
I mean Carlisle being the coach of the Bucks next year seems like the most likely outcome to me, but I guess we’ll see about that pending the game tonight

the mavs should have gotten more out of porzingis

Maybe, but he missed his first season with the Mavs with a torn ACL. Porzingis then missed 47 more games over his two years with the Mavs with injuries. Feel like he never has been 100% since he tore his ACL. Even so, he averaged 20 ppg and 9 rpg over the past two years.

I mean Carlisle being the coach of the Bucks next year seems like the most likely outcome to me, but I guess we’ll see about that pending the game tonight

That’s a good call.

FIFY. :)

I mean, not the stupidest move Cuban has made. Hello Raef LaFrentz or let's break up our championship team and use FA to build a contender because everyone likes me and I have great home locker rooms.

Needless to say this made my day. Sorry Tejas.

you and I don’t agree on a lot in the nba thread but we agree for the most part on Cuban

Can the Bucks just bring in Rick for games 6 and 7?

kind of like those nfl/ncaa teams where old head coaches show up on another team in 24 hrs as a “consultant”

very funny to see bob voulgaris be the center of the nba's biggest drama. followed that guy on twitter for prolly a decade, i guarantee everyone not named mark cuban that works for the mavs FO absolutely hates that guy. arrogant af

also, he probably does have super valuable analytical/team building insights. really curious to see if he gets brought back. i bet cuban actually likes him because they're similar personalities and he's prone to buy the kind of suff haralabob is selling.

Also, 4 days ago Cuban was touting a crypto that dropped 99.99% in value over the past 48 hours.

Cuban got to be a billionaire for selling a dumb company immediately before the tech bubble burst I don’t think he’s really much of a visionary

Cuban got to be a billionaire for selling a dumb company immediately before the tech bubble burst I don’t think he’s really much of a visionary

He's no townie or deaconson thats for sure. Better day job.

Not at all. He’s good at being a fan who cares about his team and pumped energy and life into a dead franchise. That’s about it.

Yea who among us if they found themselves unspeakably rich wouldn’t do something crazy and dumb like buying a sport team

Can the Bucks just bring in Rick for games 6 and 7?

kind of like those nfl/ncaa teams where old head coaches show up on another team in 24 hrs as a “consultant”

Bucks would be better off firing Bud and seeing if Darvin Ham is worth retaining as HC. He's going to get a HC job this offseason anyway...

giannis changing nothing about his FT routine despite apoplectic nets fans/talking head discourse is some kind of BDE, imo

Back