• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

That Tatum bank is the Celtics in a nutshell

I didn't get to watch any tonight, but some pretty interesting stat lines tonight

Ja scored 44 on 18-27 shooting with 9 dimes and only one turnover

Still plenty of ball left. Kings-Nugs finishing up and Luka vs. CP and Booker started 30 min ago.

Some other nice lines from Spurs-Grizz. DeRozan with 28/9/9 and Dejounte with 21/6/9. Any Spurs success depends on Murray and White making a leap.

Terry Rozier had 10 threes and 42 points.

The Hawks seemed to have great night from Young and solid nights from the rest of the rotation. Five guys with between 11-15 points and 3-7 reb. Hunter with 11/3, Bogdonvic with 15/7, and JC in between with 14/4. That's a good start for them even against the Bulls.

37 points with only 12 FGA for Trae. I saw on reddit that it’s the highest amount of points with less than 13 FGA in NBA history, but didn’t bother verifying that

Seems legit. I wonder what the most FGA for 37 points is and when Kobe had it.

If the Hawks can get efficient Trae and balanced production, they’ll be a playoff team.

Really happy with my Porter, Jr pick in fantasy. He’s got a nice 22 so far. I’ve basically adopted the Nugs as another team at this point.

Lamelo is a bust. Scary Terry Rozier with 42 in the loss.

Who is the presumptive #1 overall pick in 2021, because the Hornets are in the running ?

Lamelo is a bust. Scary Terry Rozier with 42 in the loss.

Who is the presumptive #1 overall pick in 2021, because the Hornets are in the running ?

Cade Cunningham OK State. OK State got around the prohibition of paying a recruit to attend by hiring Cade's brother as an assistant. Barring injury he is the consensus #1 pick in the 2021 draft. 6-8 220 with guard skills.
maxresdefault.jpg

If KD and Kyrie stay healthy, I can't imagine anyone in the East beating that team in a 7-game series. Squad is absolutely stacked.

Official 2020-21 NBA Season Thread - Big Night on Dec 23

It’s early but the Lakers, Nets, Bucks, and Heat have come out of the gate very strong. The winner of this game is probably going to be my early #5 team despite the Nugs losing to the Kings.

Last edited:
If KD and Kyrie stay healthy, I can't imagine anyone in the East beating that team in a 7-game series. Squad is absolutely stacked.

Was wondering how much the 3-5 players on that team are going to like getting 5 shots a game

Yeah. The Nets seem to be using the Clippers strategy of adding two stars to a good roster. The Lakers won by adding Lebron and gutting the roster to get AD then filling the roster back up. I think Kuzma, KCP, and Caruso are the only holdovers from before Lebron.

FWIW, heard Brian Windhorst on a podcast say that among the reasons that they think the NBA can make it through the season without a massive disruption is the belief that up to 40% of the players have already had COVID and now have immunity. That along with the availability of the vaccine by the middle of the season makes them think a season is viable.

Sixers team plays better when the lineup is Embiid and four shooters. What a concept!

They need to move back the 3 PT line. Watching 3 point shooting contests will get boring if it hasn’t already

Moving the line back will just benefit teams with four shooters even more. Bigs who can reliably hit from 24 ft is somewhat of an equalizer against teams with multiple guys who can hit from 27+.

Clyde Frazier is an awesome color guy. This pair is a treat compared to the Wizards guys.

Back