• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Official 2020-21 NBA Season Thread - Harden to the Nets for 4 picks

Yeah. They’ve got a lot of bigs. He’s behind a few of them. He barely got run when Blake Griffin was out a few games.

I was messaging with a friend last night about the Nets. One thing he said explained why I not optimistic about the Nets and I shouldn’t have been about the Clippers last year. He said he didn’t think the Nets had the front office strength to pull off that trade and line up the contracts. But I don’t think they have the organizational culture to win with that mix.

Then I started thinking how many good organizations there are that you’d trust them to win with the top talent. Raptors, Heat, Warriors, Spurs, and Jazz came to mind first. The Lakers seemed to have addressed their organizational conflicts and got Lebron. Then you’ve got consistently solid franchises like the Pacers, Thunder, and Blazers who never seem to have drama and usually have competitive teams despite turnover.

Last edited:
Clippers front office is like the best in the league now with great ownership & Jerry West.

Looking at some stats, and the Lakers are gonna be pretty tough to beat if both KCP And Alex Caruso stay #2 and #4 in 3PT% at 58% and 55%, respectively.

The stuff that came out about Kawhi and PG getting star treatment in house negates that.

I keep seeing KCP show up as one of the best fantasy FAs and I shake my head. That Lakers squad will be far beyond the rest of the league in the playoffs if they stay healthy.

the lakers are coasting, experimenting with lineups, and dominating. pretty scary team. shaking up a team after a championship is counterintuitively super useful. the new guys are super fired up and happy to be there and keeps the energy on the team up.

i think the nets thing will be a disaster, they won't come out of the east.

It’s bad timing to try to build a super team that’s probably going to get stonewalled by the Lakers. Not much of a choice for KD and Harden though. Really hope the Spurs can get some assets for Aldridge and DeRozen to help facilitate a run in 3-5 years.

It’s bad timing to try to build a super team that’s probably going to get stonewalled by the Lakers. Not much of a choice for KD and Harden though. Really hope the Spurs can get some assets for Aldridge and DeRozen to help facilitate a run in 3-5 years.

The Lakers aren't that scary to build against because AD isn't exactly the most durable guy in the world

They don’t need him to be durable during the regular season and maybe not even for more than 4 or 5 games in a series.

the rox are playing some serious randos. mason jones, jaesean tate, kj martin, david nwaba, rodions kurucs. wtf

seriously, I don’t know who any of these guys are

when is Dipo joining the team?

I’m in for that. The Brooklyn Thunder. Harden with 32/12/14/4/1.

Caris Levert out because the physical found a mass on his kidney. But the trade went through.

Nets should trade Kyrie

If you think being a pain in the ass while playing near where he grew up, his family still lives and is on the team he begged to help create, how much more of an asshole do you think he'll be if he's traded?

Will the GM and coach of Kyrie's new team get a raise and personal psychologists?

Shake Milton is so good.

Turnovers still a huge issue for this team tho. Gotta find a way to win without Embiid.

With the emergence of Milton and Maxey, I wonder if the Sixers might be looking to trade Danny Green. If so a possible landing place could by the Blazers. They could use a bench 3 & D and would love his expiring contract. Maybe they could bring Covington back to Philly. The Blazers would have to include another contract (Giles/Simons). The Sixers could add a second round pick.

This could help both teams.

Back