• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

I think Booker will shoot better as he becomes more familiar of where to get to for CP3. It takes a little time for that.

I was just looking at the NBA standings and was taken aback by how even they are. There are only a handful of teams who look like they are outclassed. Look to be 25 teams who could battle it out for the playoffs this year. The 5-8 seeds in both conferences will get very interesting.

Don't forget that the NBA expanded the playoffs to have a mini-play-in tournament. So, the top 10 teams in each conference, will play post-season games.

Last edited:
I had forgotten about that. The NBA product declined for a few years IMO, but really seems to be on the rise. These guys are so much fun to watch.

If it wasn't for the seeming inevitability of the Lakers, this would be a fun, competitive season leading into a wide open playoffs.

Really like watching these young Spurs play. Dejounte Murray and Keldon Johnson are very nice.

Jokic working on a 50 point triple double with 33/5/3 at the half vs. Utah. The only active players with a 50 point triple double are Harden (5) and Westbrook (4).

Jokic finished with 47/12/5. Sat late instead of going for a new career high.

I keep wanting to turn from Nets-Wiz but the Wiz are keeping it close. Ish is playing well for his first game back with 13/2/7.

I don't see things working out for the Nets if they need KD and Kyrie to play big minutes to beat teams like the Wiz and Cavs in ridiculously high scoring games.

Holy shit. Wiz scored 6 points in 4 seconds to take a 1 point lead with 4.3 sec left.

This is probably the most Wizards basketball I've seen in 10 years.

Wizards win 149-146. Heck of a finish.

Last edited:
Wiz offense has been a lot of fun the last couple seasons

Dunno how Brooks has stuck around really but they can be super fun

Holy shit. Wiz scored 6 points in 4 seconds to take a 1 point lead with 4.3 sec left.

Wizards win 149-146. Heck of a finish.

I switched over to another close game last night after the Bulls went up 5 with 11 seconds left.

They lost n

Wiz offense has been a lot of fun the last couple seasons

Dunno how Brooks has stuck around really but they can be super fun

This had all the makings of a blowout early. Brooks called three timeouts in the 1st to settle things down. Then the game was competitive the rest of the way and the Wiz took the lead late.

I looked at the box score of the Wizards/Nets game because it was so ridiculous and noticed that Ish Smith had a plus/minus rate of +24 for the game. Nice work Ish

Since the Harden trade the Nets have had the greatest offense of all time and the worst defense of all time.

I looked at the box score of the Wizards/Nets game because it was so ridiculous and noticed that Ish Smith had a plus/minus rate of +24 for the game. Nice work Ish

The question is, when will his number match the number of teams he has played for?

This Sixers starting lineup is 12-0.

That’s a three game road sweep and 7 wins in 10 against some pretty solid teams. Feels like last year this team loses some of these close ones. Give some credit to Doc and the new shooters, but Embiid is simply having an MVP season.

Pretty Funny stats given that the Dubs are paying something like $120 million this year taking into account the luxury tax hit by trading for Kelly Oubre to replace Klay this year.

"Entering Tuesday, when Curry has shared the court with Oubre, the Warriors have been outscored by seven points per 100 possessions," Botkin wrote Wednesday, citing Cleaning The Glass earlier in his piece. "Take Oubre out -- which is to say leave Curry on the floor with any other four players -- and Golden State is winning those minutes by 16.2 per 100 with an offensive rating of 128.7, which would by far rank as the best mark in the league."

To put the Warriors' net rating with Curry and Oubre in perspective, only two NBA teams (as of Wednesday) have been outscored by more than seven points per 100 possessions this season: The Minnesota Timberwolves (minus-9.06, per Basketball-Reference) and Oklahoma City Thunder (minus-8.26). When Curry and Oubre share the court, Golden State plays just below the level of two lottery-bound teams.

Oubre's overall net rating (minus-16.9) is third-worst on the Warriors, behind only Nico Mannion (minus-19.4) and Draymond Green (minus-17.6). Among players that have played at least 2,000 possessions this season, Oubre's net rating is fifth-worst, according to Stats Perform.

NBA All-Star “Weekend” to be held on Sunday, March 7.

No details yet but there was speculation they would have most of the events all on the same day.

That’s certainly doable. Have the Rising Stars Challenge at noon. Have they three point shoot out and slam dunk contest at 3:00. Then have the All-Star Game at 7:00.

Trades over the next eight weeks will be interesting. Obviously, lots of people will be trying to get Beal. Watch to see who gets PJ Tucker. Lots of teams want him. Allegedly, the Rox want a first round pick or three seconds. Zach Levine is also on the block. He's gotta be worth a ton.

Back