• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

What is Orlando doing? They are stuck being terrible forever, aren't they?

They made the playoffs the last two seasons, but they haven't been a contender since Dwight Howard. They could get a bunch of assets now and make some quality moves and be back as a #7 or #8 seed in two years with a much more promising future than they have now.

Aaron Gordon to the Nuggets. Interesting. I thought they were settling in with MPJ at PF. I guess both can play either forward spot though. I do think the Nuggets need a better complement to Murray than another big. Harris, Barton, and Morris aren't getting it done.

Last edited:
speaking of Orlando, I was watching Penny Hardaway highlights and man, what a fun player

before my time and it's a damn shame he had so many injury problems -- not a lot of guys with his athleticism, size, and vision ever

Yes. Penny was a fun player. Those Magic teams with Penny, Shaq, D Scott, and Nick Anderson were so much fun.

Aaron Gordon for Gary Harris, RJ Hampton and a first to the Nuggets. I actually like that trade for the Magic, as an Aaron Gordon fantasy owner that dude is way overrated.

Bulls and Wiz swap underwhelming young guys

Gafford and Hutchinson for Troy Brown and Wagner

I moved to Orlando in 94 when I was 9. The Penny thing was super fun.

Yes. Penny was a fun player. Those Magic teams with Penny, Shaq, D Scott, and Nick Anderson were so much fun.

Made the finals. The 30 for 30 on them was pretty good. But they couldn't stop Olajuwon, who might be my favorite big ever.

Gary Harris, RJ Hampton, protected 2025 1st round pick for Aaron Gordon and Gary Clark. Seems like a good deal for the Nuggets. They don't give up too much for a guy who could be better but if he isn't, he's a decent complementary piece.

Norman Powell to Trailblazers for Gary Trent and Rodney Hood. That's not where I thought Powell would end up at all

LOL. That Ross tweet is great!

Aminu to the Bulls means that Aminu is going to the franchise that drafted Johnson.

How many NBA teams have had two of Aminu, Ish, Johnson, and Teague on their rosters (not one player for two stints)?

How many teams haven't had either of them?

I like Norman Powell, but I had no idea he was averaging 19.6 pts and having a 50/44/87 season. That trade is perplexing. If you're going to sell Powell high, get more than two solid Dukies.

Ish alone has played for half the league

T'wolves had JJ and Teague
Memphis had Ish and JJ
Magic had Ish and AFA

I like Norman Powell, but I had no idea he was averaging 19.6 pts and having a 50/44/87 season. That trade is perplexing. If you're going to sell Powell high, get more than two solid Dukies.

Powell is an expiring contract I think. Although so is Gary Trent

Aaron Gordon for Gary Harris, RJ Hampton and a first to the Nuggets. I actually like that trade for the Magic, as an Aaron Gordon fantasy owner that dude is way overrated.

Meh, Gary harris 4 and 5 years ago was a 40% 3PT shooter. and 50% from the field 3 straight seasons of 32% from 3 and 40% from the field show the dude is washed. Gordon is a huge upgrade, even if he isn't an all-star.

Don't understand the Powell trade for Blazers. He and Trent are basically the same guy.

Ish alone has played for half the league

T'wolves had JJ and Teague
Memphis had Ish and JJ
Magic had Ish and AFA

And now Bulls had JJ and have Aminu.

There's one more franchise that has had two of them, five total.

Back