• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

NBA refs have the toughest job in sports officiating. NFL refs are awful. They miss obvious calls over and over. They are inconsistent as hell.

well I do agree that the stars in the NBA get calls, though "going into the game you are going to get fucked by the officials" is more than a bit much

I also agree the Process worked and 2&2 was totally wrong on that

NBA Stars get calls and the Process worked because the Sixers got Stars but the Sixers Stars don't get calls, amirite?

i just think complaining about refs making you lose a game is LOWF, that was my whole thing

not saying NBA refs are perfect or stars don't get calls

it was also sooo funny last night when dwight got tossed, cause all season teh sixers have been carrying like 5 centers on teh roster and on the day we gave away half of them to get a guard, with embiid still out, dwight gets tossed in LA and our top backup left immediately got a tech like guys chill

It’s almost as if the Lakers get calls especially when they’re struggling.

Danny Green has been killing it lately and the Sixers have been winning, so I'm starting to think they need to reorient their gameplan and MVP PR to focus on jaybone's boy

Justice Winslow with the 36%/13% splits this season. Perhaps #tooathletic's poster boy.

no I get that

just didn't know shooting splits was a part of it

Hornets just beating the fuck out of Miami. Can we get Dipo here

Giannis showed up in the 3rd but it may not be enough

Zion with 39/10/5 on 16/19 shooting in loss to the Nugs.

Back