• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Can’t see myself rooting for the Lakers vs. Nets in the Finals but we’ll see when we get there.

JJ seems to like the Pelicans. 17 points in his first game and 8 at the half tonight.

The Suns lead the Thunder 43-13 at the end of the 1st quarter.

4th quarter stats won’t matter

The Suns lead the Thunder 43-13 at the end of the 1st quarter.

4th quarter stats won’t matter

Came here to post the same thing. Apetit needs to check the 1st quarters. Cp3 going 5-5 with 5 assists.

Can’t see myself rooting for the Lakers vs. Nets in the Finals but we’ll see when we get there.

JJ seems to like the Pelicans. 17 points in his first game and 8 at the half tonight.

Yeah, its definitely weird. I mean I spent a few years there going to 30+games a year rooting largely for Blake and DeAndre. I should be happy for them and rooting for them both, but man Durant going to the dubs was just such a weak move. And Kyrie is pretty easy to root against. Harden I respect

holy shit okc starting lineup.

a.pokusevski
t.maledon
s.mykhailuk
m.brown
i.roby

And I'm starting two of them in fantasy.

But I know you're just trying to shit on Booker.

JJ with 16/4/6, 2 stl, and a blk tonight. I guess they brought him in to fill in for Zion.

would be surprised if Teague doesn't get run in the fourth here since Bucks are up so much

So Giannis has a line of 18-21, 0-3 from 3, 47 pt performance. So he went 18-18 on 2 PT shots.

that's fucking nuts.

Last edited:
Suns vs Utah on ESPN on Wednesday, gonna make a point to watch that one.

Rolled ankle injuries are heating up as we get into the heart of the compressed schedule. Hornets lost Monk against the Nets and now Hayward against the Pacers, both with the rolled ankle. Then Sabonis comes down the court and rolls his ankle and goes out too. In a normal season you step on someone's foot, walk it off for a couple minutes, and are good to go. But with the minimal recovery time this year lots of little injuries will become big injuries.

Suns vs Utah on ESPN on Wednesday, gonna make a point to watch that one.

suns have two more games against utah, both at home. if they win both they will have a the tiebreaker and only need to make up one game to get the top seed.

not sure how important at the end of the day. would bet money the nuggets end up with the 3rd seed

Last edited:
Yeah, its definitely weird. I mean I spent a few years there going to 30+games a year rooting largely for Blake and DeAndre. I should be happy for them and rooting for them both, but man Durant going to the dubs was just such a weak move. And Kyrie is pretty easy to root against. Harden I respect

Harden I like and I like Nash a lot too

nut no doubt I'd pull for the Lakers

The Spurs barely made moves at the trade deadline and chose to rely on the veterans to guide the young core to the playoffs. The Spurs have only won 2 of the last 9 and sliding out of playoff contention.

Hayward out 4 weeks. LaMelo still has 5 or so weeks to go, and Monk is still out indefinitely. Good chance we go from 4th in the East to out of the playoffs. Fuck Adam Silver's schedule.

Damn, between the refs and the commissioner, the Charlotte Hornets simply cannot catch a break

After seeing their Goldfish ad, Marvel might think about creating their new super hero team- Tobi & Bobi!

apetits interesting fact, etc etc.

kendrick perkins averaged double figures(!) for the 2010 celtics that lost to the lakers in the finals (7 game series).

separately 1/ it does feel like the celtics big 3 era was perhaps the single thing you could point to that saved the nba from the awful post-jordan years with the nets in the finals, etc. 2/ rasheed wallace was underrated 3/ crazy to imagine how good kevin garnett would be today assuming he’s be a solid 3 pt shooter

Coming out of HS, the general feelings were that Sheed was the second best HS player ever to come out of Philly behind only Wilt. His antics brought the lowering of his rankings.

I think he's up there with Derrick Coleman in the list of the greatest wastes of talent in NBA history. Sheed could have been in the discussion of the greatest PFs ever, but his head got in the way.

Back