• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Sounds like Pop is trying to set the stage for Becky Hammon to replace him with the Spurs.

That has seemed to be the plan for several years. Thought it was being derailed by Tim last season. However, with Tim stepping away puts the plan back on track.

Last edited:
His statements last night and today must be pissing off some people. Saying Becky isn't the only woman ready to be a head coach must be riling a bunch of offices.

His statements last night and today must be pissing off some people. Saying Becky isn't the only woman ready to be a head coach must be riling a bunch of offices.

Pop loves to stir the pot.

Ayton is looking like a more agile Greg Oden before his spate of injuries. If he can focus on D and rebounding and let buckets come, they could have a plus defensive team with CP3, Bridges and Oubre (if he can stay on Earth and think he's a lot better than he is).

I'm still sick the Sixers traded Bridges.

Ayton is looking like a more agile Greg Oden before his spate of injuries. If he can focus on D and rebounding and let buckets come, they could have a plus defensive team with CP3, Bridges and Oubre (if he can stay on Earth and think he's a lot better than he is).

I'm still sick the Sixers traded Bridges.

Oubre is on Warriors

Damn

League pass finally seems to have caught on that I share a subscription with a few ppl

Making me upgrade for > 2x the cost for the season. It’s worth it but sad the gravy train is over.

Official 2020-21 NBA Season Thread - RIP Paul Westphal

I love League Pass. It’s most of what I’ve been watching since the season started. It’s solidified my adoption of the Hawks, Tampa Raptors, and Nuggets. I’m tired of college football at this point.

But it’s also tough watching for fantasy purposes like seeing Zion barely get touched for a whole half.

I’ve only watched the Hornets twice this year but I’ve got a hot take: the Rozier and Hayward signings are the only reason this is even a near .500 team. What a disaster that roster is.

Is there a bigger goon in the game than Aron Baynes?

Lowry is a fascinating story. He’s surpassed Vince, T-Mac, and DeMar as the quintessential Raptor. He’s the longest tenured Raptor and he had a whole career before he landed in Toronto. He’s one of the oldest players in the league (10 months younger than CP3) but nobody talks about him slowing down. But nobody talks about him as a HOF player either.

Damn. Steph had 62. Wow.

Memphis really needs to switch back to the Vancouver colors and logo. It’s top 5.

Voiding CP3's trade to the Lakers wasn't the only time the NBA stopped a player joining a team of his choice.

What some of you may not know is the first "showtime" team never got to play a regular season game together. DR. J wanted to leave the Squires and go to the NBA. He chose to play with Pistol Pete in Atlanta. They also had Hall of Fame center Walt Bellamy and another player who should be in the Hall of Fame Lou Hudson (in 72-73 Sweet Lou averaged over 27ppg). That would have been an amazing squad.

Other fun facts are that Dr. J got to play a couple preseason games before the Bucks drafted him. Had he played for the Bucks he would have joined Oscar and Kareem. Without Doc, they won 62 games.

While he was still a Hawk Doc and Pistol Pete used to play one-on-one after practice. Too bad no one ever taped those games.

Beal with 60 tonight vs. Sixers and Hayward with 41 so far against the Hawks.

Back