• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

ESPN article says it was cancelled due to the Heat not having the minimum players. Celtics were set to play with 8 players.

Kyrie has been absent for about a week for unknown reasons and is now under investigation for violating Covid protocols

if it weren't all so inevitable...

So... maybe Gordon Hayward was worth the money?? Hornets, winners of 4 straight, have been a ton of fun to watch this year.

RJ Karl is coaching the Spurs:

ErTPEVjW8AUYFl1

I know folks will hate this story, but 25 years or so ago, I got up at dawn to meet RJ for a pickup basketball game somewhere in LA - Manhattan Beach maybe? Century City? It was a series of full courts behind a school - it was RJ's Saturday morning game, I believe, and he knew everybody. We were on the same team and he was about the oldest guy out there THEN, as I recall. Had a shot, had hops. White/gray haired then ...

Why do I feel like that ride ended with manu racing to the finish and ghost riding his bike for the win?

The Rockets are keeping Harden away from the team until they can trade him. Apparently it looks like a trade is close.

Harden's quote last night was bad

Woj saying it's down to Sixers and Nets with other rumors saying Kyrie is part of the Nets package

I don't know about all this

Harden's quote last night was bad

Woj saying it's down to Sixers and Nets with other rumors saying Kyrie is part of the Nets package

I don't know about all this

Wonder how KD would feel about playing with Harden.

Well, Kyrie does phone calls for a DA candidate rather than playing with KD. I wouldn't be surprised if KD is tired of Kyrie already. The Nets may have to include another player or draft picks with Kyrie to get Harden.

Kyrie is the cancer not Harden.

EDIT: Whatever the CBA max is for suspension without pay for conduct detrimental to the team is should be Kyrie's immediate punishment.

Last edited:
That's no surprise. He's on the third axis of transcendence right now. Kyrie Irving moves in anti-planar reality (or prime-planar reality, shouts to my qmech nerds who really buy Frisch-Hayes.) While guards like Mike Conley or Chris Paul see the game from an x and o perspective, Kyrie has vision of the omega and delta factors surrounding any given basketball event. There's a reason Kyrie was able to lead LeBron James to the 2016 Finals. Put simply, Irving is visuospatial jazz. Think of Ornette Coleman or George St. Breux, not Goran Dragic or PatBev. The dorian stylings of a Eric Dolphy better describe Irving's game than a monotone listing-off of conventional basketball skills. Ball handles? When you're in constant tune with the precise Hz pitch of the hardwood like Irving, English words like "good handles" cannot encapsulate even a fractoid of the scientific and metaphysical majesty of Kyrie.

That's no surprise. He's on the third axis of transcendence right now. Kyrie Irving moves in anti-planar reality (or prime-planar reality, shouts to my qmech nerds who really buy Frisch-Hayes.) While guards like Mike Conley or Chris Paul see the game from an x and o perspective, Kyrie has vision of the omega and delta factors surrounding any given basketball event. There's a reason Kyrie was able to lead LeBron James to the 2016 Finals. Put simply, Irving is visuospatial jazz. Think of Ornette Coleman or George St. Breux, not Goran Dragic or PatBev. The dorian stylings of a Eric Dolphy better describe Irving's game than a monotone listing-off of conventional basketball skills. Ball handles? When you're in constant tune with the precise Hz pitch of the hardwood like Irving, English words like "good handles" cannot encapsulate even a fractoid of the scientific and metaphysical majesty of Kyrie.

Translation- Kyrie is a selfish dick who has legendary talent.

maybe more like Sun Ra

The Sixers need to think about whether Simmons or Harris will be better with Harden and Embiid. Without Simmons, the Sixers D is massively worse. With Harris going back to being a 40+% 3pt shooter, playing with Harden will be a plus.

For Houston, do they think Wall will be happy playing off the ball at least 50% of the time with Simmons?

The Rox want Maxey and Thuybelle. This would help them but the Sixers would need to find more salaries to match up to get PJ as well.

People are sounding like a trade will happen today or tomorrow.

This is a ridiculous haul for Harden. Four picks AND four pick swaps AND possibly Levert or Allen.

I was just thinking this

Back