• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

This espn broadcast with the remote guy in the suns rockets game is such a joke. Just awful sound.

Trae had 38 pts, 10 ast. JC had 31/11. Capela had 27/26. Seems like that’s his first ridiculous line with the Hawks.

Collin Sexton is good

only saw the highlights, but a lot of his success seemed to come against Kyrie

will be interesting to see how the Nets handle late game defense when all the stars are on the court -- Durant is a good on-the-ball defender, but Kyrie is bad and Harden is a decent team defender, but not always great one-on-one

for tilt

EsSZtFMUYAEZ_Cd

With Sexton and Garland, they have come up with a nickname- The Cavs play in SexLand..

Don't blame me. I didn't create it.

Bucks have clearly regressed. Bud needs to tell Giannis he can't take any more threes, period. That experiment has failed. The bucks bench is trash. DJ Augustin is pure garbage and they don't have enough shooters anymore. They won't make it out of the second round this year. Book it.

Last edited:
Bucks have clearly regressed. Bud needs to tell Giannis he can't take any more threes, period. That experiment has failed.

He's 31% from three this year. He's shooting the three better than Chris Paul, Tyler Herro, and Trae Young. He just turned 26.

What he needs to do is stop fucking missing free throws.

It’s very important that he shoot threes to keep the defenses honest. That’s what I was told many times. If defenses are dishonest you’re fucked.

what is the most dishonest defense in the league

I just want defenses to tell the truth and players to be happy. That's all I want from my NBA.

per Chris Webber last night, it's when you have a taller guy on a shorter guy

I wish there were a similar rule in basketball like a yellow card for diving in soccer. Celtics and Raptors flop sooooo much and especially try and get flagrants called by whipping their heads back.

It’s one thing for Harden or Embiid to use the swim move to try and draw contact, it’s another to throw your body ten feet away like you’ve been shot.

they started dining flopping and can’t find anything saying they stopped, though it does seem like they’ve effectively stopped the practice

Cleveland is a fun team — if Love has anything left in the tank and Bickerstaff can work him in well, they could make the playoffs in the East

jerseys still trash though

Back