• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Definitely some winnable games on this rodeo road trip, but they'll be tough. All of these teams need some wins to get a leg up in the east. I'll be quite pleased with 5-2.

I think LMA can start when he returns, but Poeltl has to play more minutes.

Last edited:
Point God out here making ridiculous passes in this matinee

First challenge I’ve seen Doc make this year, not a good one

Where does CP and Booker rate among NBA backcourts?

Pretty sure I asked this question when CP was traded to the Suns so I’ll go back and look at the answers to compare.

Where does CP and Booker rate among NBA backcourts?

Pretty sure I asked this question when CP was traded to the Suns so I’ll go back and look at the answers to compare.

Well Dame and McCollum (Both averaging more than booker per game and are both 26 PER)
Kyrie and Harden
Mitchell and Conley (Conley and CP3 have the same PER this season, & Mitchell and Booker are similar. Plus Scoreboard)
Beal and Bestbrook (Beal leading league in scoring this season)
Point Giannis and Jrue

#hottake: booker is great but watching the suns this year i’ve been slightly underwhelmed by his game. biggest thing is he’s just not a particularly great outside shooter and is somewhat unreliable on open looks. and he is a bit of a ball stopper on offense. obviously he’s still a great player but to me is pretty far from someone like steph curry who elevate the whole team when he’s on the court. obviously all nitpicks as he’s an incredibly efficient 1v1 scorer

#hottake: booker is great but watching the suns this year i’ve been slightly underwhelmed by his game. biggest thing is he’s just not a particularly great outside shooter and is somewhat unreliable on open looks. and he is a bit of a ball stopper on offense. obviously he’s still a great player but to me is pretty far from someone like steph curry who elevate the whole team when he’s on the court. obviously all nitpicks as he’s an incredibly efficient 1v1 scorer

I have a hard time connecting the dots to Booker being a workaholic steely focused mind ready for greatness per the Wilbon piece to dating Kendall Jenner.

Lakers are just sooooo deep. When Markieff Morris is your 10th man, you're good.

Kyle Kuzma should be a #2 guy on a playoff contender. Instead he's a 6th man who gets minutes when AD takes breaks and AD is only 2 years older than him. One game last week the announcers were giving him credit for taking less money to play for championships. That's all well and good for a 35 year old, but not for a 25 year old.

Kyle Kuzma should be a #2 guy on a playoff contender. Instead he's a 6th man who gets minutes when AD takes breaks and AD is only 2 years older than him. One game last week the announcers were giving him credit for taking less money to play for championships. That's all well and good for a 35 year old, but not for a 25 year old.

This caught me off guard, didn't realize kuzma was a 3 year college player. Helps explain why he was willing to take the 3 year contract, it's likely he doesn't have too much upside left.

Davis came out of tonights game with whatever is going on with his achilles. He's just too damn fragile to count on him for more than 1 more championship.

How did Mason Plumlee have a 17 PT / 10 Reb/ 10 Assist game?

Spurs win again, on the road.

Ha. I haven't watched a Spurs game all year before last night, but if they cart those refs around with them, no wonder they have a surprising amount of road wins and they should be penciled in for another 'ship. That was one of the most one-sided officiated NBA game I have seen in years. That was a prime early-00s Duke game; hell, Embiid would have blushed at that game. With half the team injured or Rona'd, Rozier took 29 shots, most of them at the rim - 2 FT attempts. LaMelo took 20 shots, again plenty at the rim - 0 FT attempts. On one play, Miles Bridges is sitting on the floor with the ball between his legs, both hands on the ball, trying to pass it out, Poetl grabs him from behind by the shoulder and spins him down to the floor - foul on Bridges. I guess if you don't love that, you don't love Spurs basketball. Looks like the rectal rodeo road trip should be quite productive!

Back