• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Ugly finish but tiebreaker locked up against the Nets now (no thanks to those pesky referees or Adam Silver)

Feels to me like Nash maybe should have rested his starters on the front end of the back to back instead of on National tv against your 1 seed top competition but what do I know?

it warms my heart to see Taj and D-Rose out there together playing for Thibs

early returns on the Vuc trade are not great

I wanna like and root for this Grizz team so badly but I just hate Grayson Allen so much. Just one of my most hated pro athletes ever.

Got to see the Spurs in person lose to a bunch of OG Anunobodies tonight. Frustrating to see the Spurs get break after break dodging the best players on every team and still losing.

Given the circumstances, getting DeRozan, Poeltl, and Keldon Johnson for Kawhi was a pretty good deal. The Spurs for a championship. The Raptors got a championship. The Spurs got to stay afloat and got two starters for the future. It all worked out. Can’t be mad.

I wanna like and root for this Grizz team so badly but I just hate Grayson Allen so much. Just one of my most hated pro athletes ever.

Well he just missed 2 FTs up 2 with 2 sec left. So that's pretty funny.

And Luka just hit a stumbling 3 point leaner for the win. LOL Grayson Allen. You suck.

Last edited:

Wow glad they caught this now, before he had a real problem with it. Irregular heartbeat can be lived with as an relatively sedentary person, maybe not so much as a world class athlete.

All the best to LMA. Find good doctors.

Tangentially related, Adam McKay has a new podcast about the NBA in the 80s and drug deaths and Reagan era drug policy that is fascinating https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadli...stars-and-reagan-era-policies-1234725127/amp/

I was listening to an interview with him where he describes how elite athletes often have mega-performing, oversized hearts that help them in their athletic careers but make them susceptible to certain heart conditions and make certain drug abuse extremely dangerous.

Heart stuff is scary, I hope LMA is all good.

Bogdan Bogdanovic shouldn't have been such a bitch and just come play for the Bucks.

Bobby Portis has become my favorite player on the bucks.

These are my recent NBA thoughts.

This game reinforces the huge gap between the #3 and #4 seed in the East. Still curious what a full squad Hawks team looks like and if they could put together a competitive series against the Sixers, Nets, and Bucks.

The only Sixers-Hawks game this season was during a tough stretch for the Sixers with no Simmons or Harris or Curry or Thybulle or Korkmaz, but the Hawks dominated. The Sixers are still weakest against teams with dominant backcourts, because the weak spot defensively is always Curry-Green in the starting lineup. I think the Hawks could give the Sixers a series if they shot hot. Cant speak to how well they’d match up against the Nets or Bucks.

Tried to edit, but the Sixers had 7 guys out in covid protocol for that particular match. Still two games left this season between Sixers and Hawks.

Back