• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

If Thybulle could figure out how to do anything at all offensively he’d be so good.

Also I ragged hard on Tobias last season but he’s been exceptional this year.

We can thank Dean Smith and George Karl for flopping and people trying to play D with their butts rather than their feet. Before they made that crap a strategy, players took the hits and tried keep upright. Deano and Karl fucked up the game.

As to "effectively stopping the practice", I got up to get a soda and Marcus Smart fell down.

My cavs! Love this team. Gotta see how much value they can get for Drummond. Sexton, Garland, Allen, Okoro all 22 or younger.

CP3 with 14 first half assists, up 14 on the Nuggets at half.

So glad the NBA kept the ref explanation at the scorer's table. It's a huge benefit.

Tough loss for the Spurs vs. Mavs. Nice come back in the 4th only to fall just short. Games like this are frustrating because Aldridge and DeRozan played well (26/9 and 29/6/6). Mills and Gay had good games, but the team still fell short and looks like a marginal playoff team at the most. So what's the point playing all these veteran for no immediate benefit? I'd rather just DeRozan to a contender like the Bucks for a 1st and Bobby Portis. I could go for trading him back to the Raptors for a 1st and Chris Boucher too. It's time to just build around Murray who has made some major gains this season and Keldon Johnson (17/14/3 tonight).

Capela had 13/19 and 10 blks. Holy shit. JC only had 4/7/2 though. His numbers are way down but the Hawks look like a strong playoff contender especially when they get healthy.

Somebody should have told the Heat they can't wear those unis, especially not on the Nets' black/grey/white court.

it's pretty bananas watching the Nets with Harden and Kyrie coming in as KD steps off

somehow more a fearsome backcourt offense than the KD-Steph-Klay

speaking of Steph, he's about to pass Reggie for #2 all-time in 3's in more than 650 fewer games

[h=1]Report: The Spurs are scouting Greek forward Dinos Mitoglou[/h]
A 6’11’’ PF who played for Wake Forest? Nothing wrong with that.

https://www.poundingtherock.com/202...urs-are-scouting-greek-forward-dinos-mitoglou

Last edited:
Wizards finally play after two weeks...and lose.

I wonder what's going to happen with all the postponed games. With ten teams getting in the playoffs from each conference, the games will have impact. The teams without any postponed games might get an unfair break between the end of the season and the beginning of playoffs.

IIRC, there is a one week gap between the end of the first half of the season (the current NBA schedule ends March 4), and the start of the 2nd half (March 11). The second half schedule has not been announced yet. Believe that the NBA is mulling making up some of the games during that gap, and then maybe before the 2nd half starts. In the end, looking increasingly unavoidable that teams will not play the same number of games unless the NBA is willing to push back the start of the playoffs (but the schedule was pretty tight as it is).

Interesting to read that Dinos is just starting to shoot threes. That was about all he did when he first got to Wake.

If you look over his highlights and stats, he seems to be a traditional post player who has a reliable mid-range jumper who is starting to hit threes.

Kills me that Manning didn't just play Dinos as a stretch 5 with Collins at PF and let Collins shoot threes as well.

Another interesting stat for Dino is he was second in the Greek league with 7.4 rpg. People in that league don't seem to play a ton of minutes in the 40mpg total.

Back