• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

What are odds Ainge or Stevens get fired this offseason or before? Feels like it's gone from no chance in hell to maybe 30%.

Dort with a wide open last second 3 to beat the Spurs. Damn. Good effort with a short-handed lineup. Lots of guys stepped up.

Dort with a wide open last second 3 to beat the Spurs. Damn. Good effort with a short-handed lineup. Lots of guys stepped up. SGA 42/8/4 playing like he got snubbed.

The Spurs are so short handed due to COVID and injuries that they started is Dejounte Murray, Lonny Walker IV, Luka Samanic (called up from the G-League) at SF, Trey Lyles, and Jakob Poeltl. LMA just came in off the bench after being out for a few weeks.

Tre Jones got called up and he's playing as well.

“i am inevitable” - playoff p

the hapless pistons with wayne ellington in their starting lineup is just sad

i watch a lot of basketball. someone quote this post in 4 years if anthony edwards is an all star. i think he sucks

Lmao Trae threw it off someone’s back and made an uncontested layup. The team with two all stars scored 49 for the half, as did Trae Young + Danilo Gallinari

38 points on 16 shots is nice

Official 2020-21 NBA Season Thread - All-Star "Weekend" on March 7

also lamelo is awesome

Oh I was agreeing with you. I was laughing because nobody would do that.

I think Wiseman will be good and Edwards will be a solid starter. LaMelo is going to be great.

also lamelo is awesome

The constant "between the legs" dribbling while we were trying to salt the game away last night had me a little nervous, but other than that, he's pretty fun to watch. Also, nice to see the league recognize that the Hornets are a fun team to watch (and actually playing well) by giving us a couple of national TV games in the 2nd half of the season (not the token one from the 1st half of the season when the Ball brothers were playing against each other).

LaMelo's improvement even just from the start of the season has been phenomenal. Whether from nerves or lack of physical strength or experience, he was very tentative finishing around the rim. Now he has realized he can blow by pretty much anyone whenever he wants, and if he goes strong with his size he is either going to finish or put the ref in a spot to call a foul. He made Ayton, who is a top-3 defensive center, look just silly on those plays. At 19, he outplayed All-Star CP3 down the stretch and it really wasn't even one of his better games. With an actual offseason and training camp he is going to be ridiculous.

We just need another reasonably serviceable athletic backup 5 to solidify the team. Zeller is effective but always getting hurt and Biyombo is fucking awful at this point. I'd jizz for Jarret Allen, but even somebody like Nerlens Noel or Javale McGee would work.

can't watch Hornets games on League Pass, but the clips I've seen of Lamelo give off some Ja vibes

Checked out the second half of the schedule release, not loving this road trip:

3/23 @GSW
3/25 @LAL
3/27 @LAC
3/30 @DEN

Back