• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

People seem to have forgotten that Zion shoe mishap @ Duke

Chris Paul looks noticeably faster this year than he has the past few years

Ok I’m with 2&2 now

The refs all suck and are biased and there are too many injuries that are very unfair

I saw Korkmaz go down. Anybody else?

I saw Korkmaz go down. Anybody else?

We’re down Ben, Tobias, and Seth tonight for the front end of this back to back. Embiid also has gone out holding his knee a couple times.

Matisse has been so fucking fun tonight. Just some absurd blocks when it seems like he’s entirely out of the play.

The four technicals against the Sixers tonight were kinda harsh but honestly if you can’t win bc the refs are mean to you, you don’t deserve to win.

Had maybe the best on ball defender in the game on him and just basically lost him

Apetit weeps

Can't recall seeing a guy running around that much on the court before a dagger before

He's learning from CP.

Just turned to Hawks-Knicks in time to see Trae roll his ankle. All the damn injuries.

Jaylen Hoard has been getting consistent minutes for the Thunder during their youth tank. He's played 10-25 minutes in 9 of the last 10 games. He had 8 and 4 today. I like what the Thunder are doing.

That Suns/76ers ending was insane. Suns 42-16 now on the season. Unbelievable.

Anybody else feel like every time the NBA or commentators try to explain the play-in game, it seems much more complicated than it really is?

Matisse Thybulle is on pace to have the highest number of blocks per 100 possessions of any guard in a season in league history (or since the stat was collected)

I see that in 2016/17 Giannis -- a renown point guard -- had the same blocks per 36 as Matisse this year, so it must be within a rounding amount that Matisse will take this distinction

might also be a difference between per 36 and per 100 possessions? not sure. he's a decimal point away from kj mcdaniels a few years back too, oddly enough.

the numbers last night vs booker were incredible, which is why that dagger he hit was all the more impressive

man pretty nuts game. this might be common knowledge since i've read about simmons + embiid not playing well together, but i get the feeling the 'xers are less than the sum of their parts (e.g. adding back in the injured players might not be as impactful as you'd think). based on very limited sample size, feels like thybulle should play over goofy ass danny green. (though i guess both him and simmons on the court would make it tough to operate in the lane?) separately, not feeling bullish about the suns chances to go deep in the playoffs. also just feels like cp is gonna hurt himself going all out at 35+ minutes per game.

Back