• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Good for him. 6/2/1 in 10 min so far.

I like what the Thunder is doing. They've got a very promising young backcourt in SGA and Dort. Now they're just taking inventory and seeing what they've got before spending those picks.

I don't watch a ton of NBA basketball until the playoffs, rather catching parts of games here and there. Watched a bit of Heat-Nets yesterday. Seemed like almost every shot was a 3 unless they caught someone streaking to the basket or it was a fastbreak or putback attempt. Just stretching 3 point shooting to its absolute max. Checked the stats afterwards and about about 50% of both teams shots were 3s. Then I checked the general league stats and about 40% league-wide shots are 3s - the highest figure ever. Been creeping up each year, where will this end up? What would Shaq even do in this NBA?

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_stats_per_game.html

Yeah, I don't really like it, it's just a 3PT shooting contest at this point in time. I'd widen the court so that the corners weren't shorter and I'd extend the line 3 feet. Bring back some strategy into the game. Also, make offensive fouls not count towards disqualification.

I think PJ Tucker nicked Booker's elbow. Hard to tell from all the angles.

Imma need a little more than 34.9% from 3 this season from Booker if you've got CP3 on your team.

Grayson Allen missed an open 3 for the win. Grizz-Nugs going to OT.

Oh man. Then Allen got hung on the rim up 3 with under a min and as the ball went out of bounds, Campazzo saved it off Allen's butt.

Watching his late game fails is pretty fun.

Last edited:
who is -vic?

Shaq has had a running theme on TNT for years that anyone whose last name ends in "vic" is a chucker.

LaMelo got his cast off and is cleared to resume basketball activity. Woj says optimistically he could be back in 7-10 days. Hopefully we can hang onto some postseason position until then.

Last edited:
It’s a Curry Clinic.

he was too good last night, man. sixers were hot coming in, but not steph curry hot. would have definitely helped to have ben or tobias.

also finally a team that employed a smart double team against Embiid--he had some trouble passing out of it last night. seems like a lot of teams just try to cheat with backside help defense, and joel either fights straight through that or finds an open 3 every time. the legit doubles last night were really effective.

When is the last time a Dukie was extremely talented universally loved? Got to be Grant Hill.

The shoes are nice. The lining is meh. The big Z works.

Back