• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

The Pacers play the Lakers tomorrow. They will likely lose. The Hornets play at the Knicks. That looks like a loss for the Hornets too. The Wizards play the Cavs tonight (Cavs just beat the Celtics, who appear to have given up). If the Wiz beat the Cavs in DC (which is not a lock given that Beal is out again), the Wiz v. Hornets on Sunday will be for the 8th spot.

Agreed, and I don't see the Hornets winning that game. With Hayward, Bridges, and Cody Martin out (at best case Bridges working his way back), they have nobody to guard Westbrook man to man. Maybe they put LaMelo on him, but that likely ends poorly in foul trouble with a vet on a rookie with playoff refs. So Borrego likely goes zone, in which case that fucker Bertans will light us up for 20+ because he always does. Assuming Beal plays, the Wiz will be raining threes.

It will be interesting to see what the Bucks do with the Heat game on Sunday. They might have to beat them to avoid them in the first round. If the Knicks beat the Hornets it doesn't matter, but I am guessing the Bucks would rather play the Knicks than the Heat. Theoretically the Nets could lose to the Bulls and the Bucks would get the two seed, but that feels unlikely.

The league seems to be taking the night off. The Clippers are literally starting a random Scrubb tonight.

Clips tanking to avoid the Lakers in the first two rounds.

LOL. I thought the goal was winning championships. #1 seed in the East ain't shit. The Raptors before Kawhi did that. The Bucks did it the last two years.

LOL. I thought the goal was winning championships. #1 seed in the East ain't shit. The Raptors before Kawhi did that. The Bucks did it the last two years.

There were beers last night

Clips tanking to avoid the Lakers in the first two rounds.

do the nuggets tank vs portland as well? if the lakers win tonight there’s a real decent chance the nuggets would need to lose to avoid the lakers in the 1st round and instead just take the 4th seed.

chris paul is .3 FG% and .5 3pt% away from a 50/40/90 season with two games left.

chris paul is .3 FG% and .5 3pt% away from a 50/40/90 season with two games left.

He needs to go at least 8-11 from the field to get 50% fg. He’s 4-7 so far today. He’s 1-2 from deep and over 40%. He only has one season each with over 50% fg or 40% 3pt. This is his best FT shooting year at .933.

do the nuggets tank vs portland as well? if the lakers win tonight there’s a real decent chance the nuggets would need to lose to avoid the lakers in the 1st round and instead just take the 4th seed.

Yes I think they have to in order to keep POR at 6.

CP went 7-10 from the field. He's 439/879 on the season from the field. He needs to shoot over 50% from the field. He need to go 2-2 or 2-3 from deep to get to 40% from deep.

By the way, Collins is close to his second 50/40/80 season. He needs to shoot 2-2 or 2-3 from deep tomorrow. He already is shooting 55.5% from the field and 83% from the line. His minutes and shots have gone down but he's still quite efficient.

Last edited:
Clippers are 9 point favorites too. That seems wrong and like free money to bet against the clips tonight if anyone has access to a gambling account

Pretty sure Vegas knows what they’re doing here.

CP isn’t playing so he rounds up to 50/40/90.

If the 3/6 matchup is locked at Den/Por, being the 2 seed might be better than being the 1 seed. Could Jazz tank tonight? This Warriors/Memphis game is good.

Back