• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Nets look real good so far. They had a solid lineup before adding KD and Kyrie.

They don’t want to pay him a max extension. If he gets last year’s numbers and they make the playoffs they’ll pay up.

Silver said that the NBA is considering expansion in part to get over the financial hurdles from the pandemic. Obviously expansion would bring back the Seattle Supersonics. The largest media market without an NBA team is Tampa-St. Pete (#12) which is slightly bigger than Seattle (#13). Tampa is currently hosting the Raptors at Amalie Arena (Lightning home ice). After that is St. Louis (#23), Pittsburgh (#24), and Baltimore (#26). Does Vancouver want back in? Any interest in Mexico City?

Kansas City and Las Vegas will make a push. For some reason Louisville thinks they have a shot, but I don’t see that happening.

Kansas City and Las Vegas will make a push. For some reason Louisville thinks they have a shot, but I don’t see that happening.

Last comment from Adam Silver made it sound like the league was in no hurry to expand. Quality of play blah blah blah.

Yeah. No hurry but he did put it out there. No doubt a lot of cities are going to shoot their shot. Hard to see anymore pro expansion happening anytime soon.

Yeah. No hurry but he did put it out there. No doubt a lot of cities are going to shoot their shot. Hard to see anymore pro expansion happening anytime soon.

Reason for doing it is the money from expansion would be a nice addition in a financial down year.

Hard to believe the Clips let Trez go. He’s so good.

Maybe he was the secret player to be named later from that absurd Zubac trade.

Man, the Inside the NBA crew asking questions to PG13 is awesome. PG13 gives nothing interesting, but man they asked some questions about their preferrential treatment.

Nets look real good so far. They had a solid lineup before adding KD and Kyrie.

Yeah, I was going back and forth from the BYU game and the Nets. Durant looked great, and it's great to have him back. And they have other good pieces. I don't follow the NBA closely, but why would they want to introduce Harden's drama to an already more than solid line-up?

Why introduce the best player in the league to a great lineup?

As I said, I'm a more casual NBA follower. But Harden isn't the best player in the league, plays little D and created drama in Houston by having his special rules that didn't apply to the rest of the team. If I'm Kyrie, I want no part of being on the court, not having the ball in my hands and watching Harden go iso. I can see Durant potentially wanting another great player. But I can't see Kyrie and Harden coexisting.

Pretty lazy Harden critiques. He’s been a solid defender for a couple seasons now. I doubt he brings more off court drama than Kyrie.

I just need Harden to have a good fantasy season. I'm a little worried with all this drama. I'm at risk of losing $20 if he fails me

Pretty lazy Harden critiques. He’s been a solid defender for a couple seasons now. I doubt he brings more off court drama than Kyrie.

I’d be more concerned about the multiplier effect of Kyrie and Harden given that other guards have wanted out after playing with Harden.

Rox gonna have a skeleton crew tonight in their opener because of a positive test and contact tracing, including no John Wall and Boogie.

Keep Embiid and Shake Milton and cut everyone else

Ok the rest of you can stay for now

1-0

League Pass free trial until Dec 29. I went ahead and signed up for the first time.

The Spurs going with a small ball lineup. One PG, 3 wings, and a big. Last year's #29 pick Keldon Johnson playing big minutes kind of makes up for last year's #19 pick Luka Samanic being a dud so far.

Damn. Tatum banked in a 3 to go up 2 on the Bucks with 0.4 left.

Wow. Kind of a weak call on Tristan Thompson on the lob to Giannis. Giannis with 2 and a chance to tie. He made the first and missed the second.

Last edited:
Back